Metal Gear Solid HD-Collection

I had nowhere else to put this. Konami have announced that they are giving Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance, Snake Eater and Peace Walker a HD remake and releasing all three games as a bundle on the both the PS3 and the Xbox 360. They have set a provisional release of November.

More at the link:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/304527/news/metal-gear-solid-hd-collection-confirmed-for-ps3-and-xbox/

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Came here because as OP said no where to post on the HD collection...

What is the status? Still Nov 8th??? That's right around the corner, any word on the achievements? I haven't seen a thing....

Every store has Nov. 8th. It was just delayed in Europe, wouldn't be surprised if it happens in NA now.

Edited by Echilion

Yea, you're probably right.

I'm surprised to find someone on here who recognizes it :). Yea, but I would have to go with Europe '72 as my favorite.

Sweet, thats one of mine too. Grateful Dead is one of the few bands I can honestly say that I love all of there stuff. Such good music, mellow, just chill music, but can totally flip you and make you wanna get up and dance.

The question on my mind is why does this collection not have its own forum? Is someone upset (see: butthurt) that the EU version got pushed? Lazy? Or is the site that busy?

I know not alot of people are getting raging boners over this game as they are BF3 or MW3, but damnit, mine is raging! It is out of control!

Edit: I know tht there is a page on here for the game, but when you click on forums for it, it redirects you to the forum home for the site. Plus the achievement list has been leaked. I matched the Kojima pic of the acheevo icons to those on here and it seems legit. 1000 GS for all 3 games, so they need to merge these "sub" Metal Gear forums.

Link for leaked achievements: http://www.succesfull.fr/index.php?option=com_succesfull&Itemid=6&l=en&JeuID=1435

Sad that there are no MG or MG2 achievements, but there are for VR missions amd Snake Tales.

Edited by MC Kazoo

Sweet, thats one of mine too. Grateful Dead is one of the few bands I can honestly say that I love all of there stuff. Such good music, mellow, just chill music, but can totally flip you and make you wanna get up and dance.

The question on my mind is why does this collection not have its own forum? Is someone upset (see: butthurt) that the EU version got pushed? Lazy? Or is the site that busy?

I know not alot of people are getting raging boners over this game as they are BF3 or MW3, but damnit, mine is raging! It is out of control!

Edit:: I know tht there is a page on here for the game, but when you click on forums for it, it redirects you to the forum home for the site. Plus the achievement list has been leaked. I matched the Kojima pic of the acheevo icons to those on here and it seems legit. 1000 GS for all 3 games, so they need to merge these "sub" Metal Gear forums.

Link for leaked achievements: http://www.succesfull.fr/index.php?option=com_succesfull&Itemid=6&l=en&JeuID=1435

Sad that there are no MG or MG2 achievements, but there are for VR missions amd Snake Tales.

Your description of the Dead is so true.

Yea, it is a little annoying that MGS2, 3, and Peace Walker have their own forums when they are all part of the HD collection but at the same time it makes sense since they are technically different games.

Edit: Also seems if you click HD collection now, that you get a forum which also has 2 sub forums for 2+3. Peace Walker is still separate I guess because it has its own 1000, where 2+3 are combined for 1000.

Edited by Echilion