keep getting signed out of LIVE

D13H4RD 64M3R

Starting about a week ago every time i would either play a game or start up and on while connected to XBOX LIVE, my account would sign me out forcing me to sign in again. Even wen i go to dashboard it logs me out just to make me sign in again.

If i start netflix i get signed out and told i need GOLD to access the content. I sign in and everything is fine. Then if i want to play a game, same exact thing.

The only thing i can think of is that it started during the XBOX LIVE downtime that i know a lot of people experienced about a week ago. Any suggestions?

Dont know wether you fixed it or not but I had the same issue, I fixed it by:

1. Deleting my profile (profile ONLY!)

2. clearing system cache

3. restarting the Xbox

4. Downloading my profile

Also it could be your Internet settings to your Wi-Fi router, another device might have the same IP address... But hey looks like you have sorted the problem out :)

Same here, it kicks me out A LOT when I'm watching youtube videos. It's starting to get annoying because I usually play them to fall asleep, making me have to grab the controller again to re-play the vid.

Just thought it was my internet being lame. At least I feel a bit more relieved.

Same here, it kicks me out A LOT when I'm watching youtube videos. It's starting to get annoying because I usually play them to fall asleep, making me have to grab the controller again to re-play the vid.

Just thought it was my internet being lame. At least I feel a bit more relieved.

It's been happening during Netflix

I had this problem not so long ago, every time I started an app it would sign me out, every time I started up a game it would sign me out, and then it'd sign me out again when I went back to the dashboard.

Turns out my profile was corrupted, though it didn't tell me until I moved it to a memory unit in preparation for re-downloading it to my 360. This fixed it for me, though this is the second time my profile has become corrupt and I fear for the future.. :(

• 3 months later...