Challenge achievement

Anyone had any success with this? It won't let me make a challenge on the website, as it requires I select a friend but doesn't show any friends to choose from.

have any of your friends got the game?? if not i don't think you can challenge. if it makes it easier add me up then create a challenge and it should pop after an activity

I had the same problem. It worked itself out for me over a day or two. Either the website needs time to link up or perhaps it waits until the next time you play the game online. For me it listed both friends that have the game and those that didn't.

I have just seen a solution on TrueAchievements for the original YSFE, which states linking to the windows live account is also necessary. Problem is, I cant find anywhere on the ubisoft website to perform this action.

There was a little windows live "Sign In" box (the little metallic silver-blue one) not very well displayed on the page when I initially signed up for the Ubisoft thing. I almost missed it.

I think if you go into the "Your Shape Center" and click on the menu option on the left for "Profile" and scroll down, you'll see "Accounts and Applications" - where you can access your XBL, uplay, FB, and ipad accounts, etc...

Not sure if this will work - I managed to get it linked up at the initial sign up, I hope this helps.

I found the link to the old sign in page, which is still active, just hidden.

https://secure2.ubi.com/register/Login.aspx?genomeId=6b8d58cb-47ff-466a-89e6-91d0b554ed31&lang=en-US&NextUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fyourshapecenter.us.ubi.com%2Fdashboard

I have now got my friends on the site! Make sure you are completely logged out of the http://www.ubi.com website before accessing the above page, it is very tempramental.

Edited by tractakid

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If anyone needs to get the "Ready Steady Go!" achievement but (like me) has no friends with the game, feel free to send me a friend invite, then either you or I can create the challange and the other can accept.

Put a note in the invite so I know what's going on.

Here's hoping at least someone is looking at this forum...

• 11 months later...

Is anyone still playing this game? I need someone to help me with this achievement. When I try to create a challenge, none of my friends show up. I'm guessing they need to both have the game and use the YourShapeCenter site to be able to send them challenges.

My Gamertag is NightDriver2600 if anyone wants to add me. Thanks! :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...