Easiest WP7 games?

doomey

I finished Monopoly, Butterfly, and UNO each in under 2 hours. I have 190/200 in Fruit Ninja (the 400 points in Arcade mode seems to rely on a lot of luck), but you can get 150+ with just a few hours of practice.

On the other side, Star Wars: Battle for Hoth is not easy or quick. Only 2 people have finished it's hardest mode on any of the websites that track achievements. It is fun if you like challenging Tower Defense games though. Flowerz is also very long/tough. I have 100/200 and that took multiple hours on a few long trips. ilomilo isn't that hard but takes a bit of time and brain-power to finish. There are also some youtube guides that could make it pretty quick if you want to go that route. Maybe 2-3 hours?

I have agree monoploy is an easy 100+ gs , but the treble doubles, are very hard. I think uno is an easy 100+ also, but the tournaments are really busting my dangle bits.

Tiki Towers isnt too bad so far, Im really enjoying it.

Agree with Hoth though, its a really boring game, and there is no way I am going to get 200 on that game either :'(

@Tilly - I've owned an iPhone, BlackBerry and now am the proud owner of a WP7 HTC. This phone handles just aswell as an iPhone, the feel, the touch, sliding etc. Marketplace is nowhere near as impressive as the app store, however you have to take into consideration it's alot newer, up & coming. So with time and updates ( which are on thier way ) it'll match the quality of iPhone. Also, it's better to be different, see so many people with iPhones nowadays.

• 2 weeks later...
@Tilly - I've owned an iPhone, BlackBerry and now am the proud owner of a WP7 HTC. This phone handles just aswell as an iPhone, the feel, the touch, sliding etc. Marketplace is nowhere near as impressive as the app store, however you have to take into consideration it's alot newer, up & coming. So with time and updates ( which are on thier way ) it'll match the quality of iPhone. Also, it's better to be different, see so many people with iPhones nowadays.

Superbly put my friend!! I agree with you 100%

• 2 months later...
The very easy WP7 apps are already listed in the quick and tough 200 thread.

I have started listing these in my Thread. As good as the The Quick and Tough thread is it contains Retail and Xbox Arcade games and is updated quite irregularly. I know some people would rather just see the WP7 list and I update it weekly.

Find here.

Edited by XBOX ISAAC82

• 2 years later...