wat the hell is going on?

GoJoeThibaultGo

did anyone notice the drastic drop in quality in the cutscene when the army comes in at 9AM and the gas comes up? it is sub par compared to the rest of the game.

it brings up the questions that WHY, with the extra month in development, does capcom continue to release subpar cutscenes.

and it hasnt looked good in ever Jerry!

in ever.

Edited by GoJoeThibaultGo

See, maybe if you guys stopped with all the random crap like that and actually explained what you mean, this thread would actually be useful to people.

buddy, how bout i explain myself then, guy

dead rising 2 has good cutscenes up until the end of the game when the army comes in and the gas leaks out.

they are subpar compared the the rest. granted dr2 doesn't have the greatest quality cutscenes, they were fine up until that part. frame rate drops and its gets pixely when things move fast.

now i bring this up because capcom pushed the game back and had an extra month to polish the game, why would they neglect choppy cutscenes?

hows that for explaining myself, friend

I like to complain about things that don't affect gameplay

woa woa woa cut scenes are pivotal to game play because

if i dont see clearly what the hell is going on in a cut scene then how the hell do you expect me to make the right decision after it if i cant see what happened....and it contributes to the overall gaming experience

but im sure you would be all over the cooking mama forums if they dropped the quality in cut scenes

frame rate drops and its gets pixely when things move fast.
Okay that's what I wanted to know, thanks.

Personally I did not experience that in any of the game's cutscenes. They all played flawlessly for me, hence why I didn't understand what this thread was meant to be about and why I was hoping someone could explain in more detail.

Not sure what to tell you though. I didn't have any issues. Check your disc perhaps? Make sure it's not dirty or anything like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally I did not experience that in any of the game's cutscenes. They all played flawlessly for me, hence why I didn't understand what this thread was meant to be about and why I was hoping someone could explain in more detail.

Not sure what to tell you though. I didn't have any issues. Check your disc perhaps? Make sure it's not dirty or anything like that.

maybe you should check Capcom's payroll and make sure its not dirty, cause that cut scene quality raises some questions, yet u blow it off just like Sullivan hmmmm

Agreed! :)

guy you must have been suckin a good lolly when playing DR2 to have any problems with the cut scenes or your TV is shit.

1.i dont take that from a peon..

2.i have a fine HD-TV with Hdmi output.

3.If you had read the whole thing the only issue is with the one particluar cutscene every other one up to that point is fine.

4. im not the only who thinks this cutscene is crap as gojoethibaultgo the one who started this thread and also said this cutscene is choppy.

5.Also last time i checked smoking weed does not have the same effect of sucking on a lollipop.

but lets get to the real point how much is capcom paying you to argue with me

1.i dont take that from a peon..

2.i have a fine HD-TV with Hdmi output.

3.If you had read the whole thing the only issue is with the one particluar cutscene every other one up to that point is fine.

4. im not the only who thinks this cutscene is crap as gojoethibaultgo the one who started this thread and also said this cutscene is choppy.

5.Also last time i checked smoking weed does not have the same effect of sucking on a lollipop.

but lets get to the real point how much is capcom paying you to argue with me

1. HA! Ratings mean nothing...

2. Ok

3. I did. I said any problems with any cut scenes thus this would include the one you had a problem with.

4. You and one other person. Two other people besides me have already stated that they didn't have any trouble as well.

5.Who said anything about smoking weed? Now you're assuming... I never said that a lollipop had any effects, other than the good lolly you sucked while playing DR:2 must have had you confused.

Finally, lets get to the real point and ask what competing video game company is paying you to bash Capcom?

1. HA! Ratings mean nothing...

2. Ok

3. I did. I said any problems with any cut scenes thus this would include the one you had a problem with.

4. You and one other person. Two other people besides me have already stated that they didn't have any trouble as well.

5.Who said anything about smoking weed? Now you're assuming... I never said that a lollipop had any effects, other than the good lolly you sucked while playing DR:2 must have had you confused.

Finally, lets get to the real point and ask what competing video game company is paying you to bash Capcom?

1. Rating does stand for something...it shows how much you contribute to the forums. if your a peon, you don't contribute. and you're not contributing now

2.i also have a fantastic hd tv with hdmi, so its not my tv thats the problem. i also checked the disc for scratches. not one.

3. i have nothing to add. the cutscene in question is still subpar

4. that fact that one other person agress with me means its not just me. all the other cutscenes were fantastic but this one sucked. the entire background is just green fog it looks like friggen superman 64. and when the army comes in, theres like 10 zombies. i just worked for 3 days killing thousands and they cant deal with a handful.. wtf army. and speaking of the army, then send in 3 trucks? 3 days of preparation for 3 trucks with 2 guys in each one. what fantastic help. this cutscene raises more questions than then entire rest of the game.

5. the doc mentioned smoking weed in a previous post. had you actually read the entire thread you would know.

and now im suspicious that you are on capcoms payroll as well.

good day to you sir

1. Rating does stand for something...it shows how much you contribute to the forums. if your a peon, you don't contribute. and you're not contributing now

2.i also have a fantastic hd tv with hdmi, so its not my tv thats the problem. i also checked the disc for scratches. not one.

3. i have nothing to add. the cutscene in question is still subpar

4. that fact that one other person agress with me means its not just me. all the other cutscenes were fantastic but this one sucked. the entire background is just green fog it looks like friggen superman 64. and when the army comes in, theres like 10 zombies. i just worked for 3 days killing thousands and they cant deal with a handful.. wtf army. and speaking of the army, then send in 3 trucks? 3 days of preparation for 3 trucks with 2 guys in each one. what fantastic help. this cutscene raises more questions than then entire rest of the game.

5. the doc mentioned smoking weed in a previous post. had you actually read the entire thread you would know.

and now im suspicious that you are on capcoms payroll as well.

good day to you sir

1. It shows how much you contribute too...a whole 60 posts higher than me. You're not contributing now either.

2.Ok

3 -

4. FYI: The fact that one person agrees with you doesn't mean shit esp. since you two are BFFs anyways.

5. I don't think you read all the posts. B/c what you wrote doesn't make any sense.

Now I'm suspicious that you are being paid to bash Capcom.

And a good day to you sir!

(lol @ superman 64 ref) im not gonna lie i read this post a few days ago nd now i just got to the forementioned cutscene and i hate to say it but its really baffling how the framerate kinda does fall off a cliff.. and as gojoe says cutscene really withinself raises abunch of questions as to why does it take 3 days to get only 3 trucks to show up? More importantly HOW IS THE Driver IN THE TRUCK DEAD, and 2 how does the guy drive the truck without hitting the gas pedal? idunno man these guys are up to something, i appauld them for their ability to ask questions cause this cutscene has me flabbergasted

1. It shows how much you contribute too...a whole 60 posts higher than me. You're not contributing now either.

2.Ok

3 -

4. FYI: The fact that one person agrees with you doesn't mean shit esp. since you two are BFFs anyways.

5. I don't think you read all the posts. B/c what you wrote doesn't make any sense.

Now I'm suspicious that you are being paid to bash Capcom.

And a good day to you sir!

1. respect your role player he pulled rank on you deal with it. Mr hot shot i joined the site 5 months ago

2. Ok. good you finally accepted that we actually proved u wrong on a point.

3- nothing to say its still a terrible cutscene

4. FYI- i dont know him, the fact that 2 people agree on a point and are willing to defend it doesnt mean that were BFF's as you imply, because i could turn right around and say that you and mjc are BFF's cause you agree that its fine. Also just cause you and one other person on this thread say its fine doesnt mean shit either. The other 2 people are questionable at best weather they are for or against us.

5. oh yea we dont make any sense but sucking on lollipops make me see a cutscene as crap oh yea perfect sense.

Ohh yeaaa i get paid to bash capcom ohhh sooo true cause im a on a payroll for a new zombie game thats coming out soon.... oh wait theres no other zombie games coming out right now. Plus i dont need to bash capcom as keiji inafune an executive producer for DR2 just quit his job and Called the whole company out because of the way capcom is running their shit is mediocre at best. <- which only tends to prove our point as they to why they just gave up making one cutscene decent.

Now im even more suspicious that your on capcom payroll because all you do is slander every who says something bad about a game by capcom and tries to defend them as the all amazing VG company they are...

1. respect your role player he pulled rank on you deal with it. Mr hot shot i joined the site 5 months ago

2. Ok. good you finally accepted that we actually proved u wrong on a point.

3- nothing to say its still a terrible cutscene

4. FYI- i dont know him, the fact that 2 people agree on a point and are willing to defend it doesnt mean that were BFF's as you imply, because i could turn right around and say that you and mjc are BFF's cause you agree that its fine. Also just cause you and one other person on this thread say its fine doesnt mean shit either. The other 2 people are questionable at best weather they are for or against us.

5. oh yea we dont make any sense but sucking on lollipops make me see a cutscene as crap oh yea perfect sense.

Ohh yeaaa i get paid to bash capcom ohhh sooo true cause im a on a payroll for a new zombie game thats coming out soon.... oh wait theres no other zombie games coming out right now. Plus i dont need to bash capcom as keiji inafune an executive producer for DR2 just quit his job and Called the whole company out because of the way capcom is running their shit is mediocre at best. <- which only tends to prove our point as they to why they just gave up making one cutscene decent.

Now im even more suspicious that your on capcom payroll because all you do is slander every who says something bad about a game by capcom and tries to defend them as the all amazing VG company they are...

It all boils down to this:

The Cutscene you are talking about is no different than any other cutscene in the game. Is it possible that you were downloading something or had a cock in your mouth that was making it seem like it was of a lesser quality than the other 50 or so cutscenes in the game?

It all boils down to this:

The Cutscene you are talking about is no different than any other cutscene in the game. Is it possible that you were downloading something or had a cock in your mouth that was making it seem like it was of a lesser quality than the other 50 or so cutscenes in the game?

Actually if i may interject it all boils down to this:

that cutscene is just an albatross a if you really think about it. Since people are getting real now and throwing out graphical theories in what i thought was suppose to be a christian friendly forum its possible you had ur head up your ass and didnt see how bad this scene was. Lastly i think we can agree that 2 people here may or may not be on capcoms payroll

but what do i know im just one person you people need to relax and get off your high horses... its just one cutscene that is an enigma

This is what happens when you enter the no spin zone!

done

Edited by 24 7 da thunder will roll