• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Broke down and bought it, but technically I paid the least for it... it was my free game in a buy 2 get 1 free sale. Was clearanced to $13. Paid $29+tax for all 3 games I bought (the other games were worth the 15 each). Made a terrific Christmas present for my daughters though, and was worth every penny I did or didnt spend on it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Bought this game BRAND SPANKIN NEW in the middle of 2014 for $5 off Amazon! BOOM!

I could not find this game at any game store within a 3 hour drive of me and I live in Chicago. But on a side note, this game is pretty bad... Graphic wise, they look horrid voice acting sounded like they came in on different days drunk and tired. And the whole story line of the game was a mishmosh of a ton of random things they took from the show and jam packed into a game that made no sence. So yes, it was a bad game in main espects because the reason like everyone else is listing for it's pretty much existence.

Side, side note - Idk why everyone keeps crying about that Terminator game. In retrospect it was a good game for its time and I have little complaints besides the highway mission or that one time you get flanked by to terminators on a balcony and you can't destroy one of them. But yeah, graphics were good and acting wasn't half bad.

• 5 months later...
Bought this game BRAND SPANKIN NEW in the middle of 2014 for $5 off Amazon! BOOM!

I could not find this game at any game store within a 3 hour drive of me and I live in Chicago.

Found my copy less than 2 hours from Chicago in the summer of '13, couple minute drive for me at the time. Think I paid a bit more than you though.

• 1 month later...
Here in Switzerland we cant rent games, only buy games so i bought it, but it was cheap and for ps3 cuz i love my xbox too much too feed him this crap:)

There aren't any rental options in Norway either, but I bought it for £3 and now it's in a locked cabinet. Looking forward to my sons growing up and finding this :D