What TV show did you recently get into?

Rage Warrior

Plenty, including, but not limited to: Burn Notice, Supernatural, Dexter, Entourage, Band of Brothers, Curb Your Enthusiasm, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Eli Stone, Breaking Bad, The IT Crowd, Arrested Development, and got back into The Sopranos.

I still love to watch Chuck, Scrubs, Lost and 30 Rock whenever I get the chance though.

Edited by A Meat Pie

Just got into a show called Being Human on BBC3 a few month ago, the second series has just finished.

As cheesy as it sounds, it's about a vampire, a werewolf and a ghost all living together and trying to blend into normal life. It has to be watched to know it isn't like it sounds; it's one of the best dramas I've ever watched and I'm sure plenty of people will back me up on this. :D

Edited by Pez

Started watching 24 about 8 months ago and I love it! I've nearly finished season 6 so will hopefully start watching the new season 8 soon :).

Just started to watch Band of Brothers and it's pretty good, but I could not take David Schwimmer seriously - he's Ross from Friends! Ross from Friends doesn't swear! lol.

Also started watching The Hills. Yes it's complete trash, but it's somehow really addictive!

I'll back you up, but Ive watched both series from day one =P

Ive been watching Skins and Shameless, but Ive watched all there series from day one as well =/

It really is awesome isn't it! :p

I went off Shameless after the first 3 series, just got old and stereotypical. For example, in the first 2 series you could kinda believe the stuff that was happening would actually happen in a setting like that in real-life. Series 3 started to stroll a bit then I just lost it from there. What series is it on now?

I only just started watching Skins half-way through the last series. :( I am enjoying it though. It's different characters from the first two series though isn't it?

I recently went out and bought series 1 & 2 of LIFE ON MARS(uk) and was that inpressed with it i watched all 16 episodes in 2 days then went out and bought both series of ASHES TO ASHES (spinoff series from life on mars) All i'm waiting for now is series 3 to be aired.

The Big Bang Theory

How I Met You're Mother...

These two shows along with House M.D. are the only thing I watch TV for anymore. :3

Cowboy Bebop

Firefly

Both magnificent series. They should have gone on longer. D;

Especially Firefly, I actually just started watching the DVDs again last night.

Battlestar Galactica

Doctor Who

Both amazing series as well. :3

I just started downloading and watching Archer.

It's hilarious.