[PC/GfWL] Achievement Boosting

Eambo

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to boost "Five Of The Best", "Mix It Up" and "With Great Honor". Just message me and we can organise a time to play. Apparently all these achievements are glitched so it's best to get them while you have other achievements to unlock, which is why I want to get these as soon as possible.

GT: ryanb1705

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Looking to get a group together to do this. Need 8 to do Rush Hour. Repost this with your name in the list, i'll be reaching out to people posting in this forum over the next 2-4 weeks to get a group going. The online is so dead in this game.

1. Freeleeday

• 3 weeks later...

Posted by Freeleeday:

Looking to get a group together to do this. Need 8 to do Rush Hour. Repost this with your name in the list, i'll be reaching out to people posting in this forum over the next 2-4 weeks to get a group going. The online is so dead in this game.

1. Freeleeday

2. FoZzI bEaR

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to get the "Five Of Your Best" and "Rush Hour" achievements complete.

Unfortunatly I just reinstalled the game (reformated 2 months ago) so I have no game save.

US EST (-5 GMT)

I'm in no hurry.

Thanks, heymoe99

1. Freeleeday

2. FoZzI bEaR

3. heymoe99

Edited by heymoe99

• 2 weeks later...
I would like to get the "Five Of Your Best" and "Rush Hour" achievements complete.

Unfortunatly I just reinstalled the game (reformated 2 months ago) so I have no game save.

US EST (-5 GMT)

I'm in no hurry.

Thanks, heymoe99

1. Freeleeday

2. FoZzI bEaR

3. heymoe99

4. D4rthiD

D4rthiD, added you to the list. I forgot I posted this here, glad to see I have some people interested. I'm actually working between this site and TrueAchievements.com to get a group together. Currently we have 5 people for Monday July 29 at 4PM EST for 2 hours, so if you can join up we'll have enough people.

I'm going to add all 3 of you guys on XBL and hopefully we can make this happen.

D4rthiD, added you to the list. I forgot I posted this here, glad to see I have some people interested. I'm actually working between this site and TrueAchievements.com to get a group together. Currently we have 5 people for Monday July 29 at 4PM EST for 2 hours, so if you can join up we'll have enough people.

I'm going to add all 3 of you guys on XBL and hopefully we can make this happen.

Ok two sessions have high activity so I'm posting both.

Monday July 29 @ 4pm est : currently 8 signed up with 2 in backup and will be gotten to -

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=345021

And

Friday August 2 @ 4pm est : 6/8 signed up.

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=345024

If interested send me a pm on XBL at freeleeday

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...