Focus achievement

Perform three successful ripostes in row. What have to do it?

Edit: Finally achievement pop up. I test myself I done successful when fight with enemy and see him got "SWORD ICON" above enemy when he attacking you while you block his attacks so I done successful attack him when this icon on (this show is ripostes) so I pull attack him when this icon show first time while fight with enemy then I ran away from him and save game then back to this enemy and do same thing make sure icon show first time when fight enemy until 3 in rows to achievement pop.

Example:

Meet enemy and start fights and block his attack and wait until first "SWORD ICON" show up and pull attack him by A button when "SWORD ICON" is on (this icon will allow you ripostes this for 1 -2 secs then icon will stop). Once you done first correct ripostes ("SWORD ICON").

Then ran away from enemies and save game then go back to enemy and again make sure 1st "SWORD ICON" show up on enemy while block his attacking.

Then ran way from them and save game and do it same thing again for last in row then achievement should pop 2 to 4 secs. :):)

That save your time while do it throughout game without though about save game when first ripostes correct then save game then do it until 3rd in row. :)

Sorry if some of my grammer maybe not good but at least I am sure you will understand what I mean. :)

Hope this help because that how I got after made thread because I just found out myself when I could make save slot to make sure first time SWORD ICON while block enemy's attack then save game and raise and repeat until 3rd. :)

Edit 2: I forget mention about Ripostes level trees. You don't have buy level 2 Ripostes. I got achievement when I bought Ripostes first time and it's level 1. :)

Edited by cheevo360

Thanks for that, been trying to get it since my first fight but the sword icon hasnt shown up yet, I think I have the upgrade for it as well so will give your tips a go.

Yes you need buy Ripostes but you don't have buy level 2 for it you can do it on level 1 for this skill that what I got achievement use level 1. :)

I still in chapter 1 and I take time through in it and still haven't face first boss in chapter 1 so I had killed Dmitri in side quest so he throw stone, rock or arrow or whatsoever he throw to me and I block his attack but no achievement pop for Ricochet 10G - Kill a foe by deflecting his own arrow at him. So this achievement not pop up maybe because this enemy not count or because of different item he throw at you that not count for this achievement, am i right?

I hope it not glitch if this count for achievement so if not then are there more enemies with bow and arrows in later chapter 1 or other chapters?

I haven't yet see more enemy with bow and arrows since begin of chapter 1 when you save lady inside big shield when bow and arrow enemies attacking us.

if you have bought the ability to reflect arrows then you will get it before you end the game, ive used it many times and it really helps.

Yes I understand but I bought this ability in begin of chapter 1 but when I fight with Dmitri in side quest and he throw stone to me or whatever something he throw at me and he got sword to fight me too but when he stand distance bit away from me he throw at me with something and I block his throw attacking this why I am curious if this achievement is count for this or not. This why I wonder m8

Yes I understand but I bought this ability in begin of chapter 1 but when I fight with Dmitri in side quest and he throw stone to me or whatever something he throw at me and he got sword to fight me too but when he stand distance bit away from me he throw at me with something and I block his throw attacking this why I am curious if this achievement is count for this or not. This why I wonder m8

Well if he's throwing a STONE and the achievement reads ARROW, that might be the problem. I don't know cause I'm not that far but that's what logic says to me. Plus it says the arrow has to kill the person who fired it.

Well if he's throwing a STONE and the achievement reads ARROW, that might be the problem. I don't know cause I'm not that far but that's what logic says to me. Plus it says the arrow has to kill the person who fired it.

Yes I hope so when meet arrow enemy later and see if achievement pop but I am sure stone not count. :)

I know sound funny but I just curious because some other games with achievements are count with something else then item or something that achievement want you do but other can count for this. This why I am curious about. :)

Thanks cheevo360 for your "save-do-one-save-do-the-next-trick". I managed to get it while I was doing the "In The Claws Of Madness" sidequest. Did it in the burned down hospital. The funny thing though, after I unlocked the achievement I got killed right away with a final blow from one of the ghosts down there, haha what gives, ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED. :D

Thanks cheevo360 for your "save-do-one-save-do-the-next-trick". I managed to get it while I was doing the "In The Claws Of Madness" sidequest. Did it in the burned down hospital. The funny thing though, after I unlocked the achievement I got killed right away with a final blow from one of the ghosts down there, haha what gives, ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED. :D

AWESOME!!! Yah man. I did this achievement in Forest and fight with crazy enemies same time I doing side quest for destroy that enemy nests. So I am sure you know this enemy so yah I did this myself and see if worked save slot tricks hehehehe