Confirmed release date or beta?

Well, if you do wan't to play on the X1, there is always this:

http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/news/post/2014/05/08/eso-on-consoles--update?ref=home

Anyone who plays on the PC/Mac before the end of June can get a copy of the PS4/X1 version for $20, an extra free month of game time, and finally the ability to transfer your characters from the PC to the PS4/X1 version free of charge. I find the final bit particularly interesting because there was previously no way of doing something like that before this, not to mention they're making what is normally a $15-$25 service free of charge for all characters. Sounds like a good deal to me if you're really itching to play.

• 11 months later...

Aye, I got one too. :) Transferred my characters for £12.99 and got the digital Imperial Edition too. I've got the boxed Imperial Edition coming with the Molag Bal statue, so I'll just give the disc to my brother in law.

I've only got an 18 Dragonknight, few others around 7-8 and I've just restarted a Templar who I am loving atm! Making him my main, currently going through the professions relearning traits, etc my Dragonknight learnt when I first started paying last year. Really looking forward to it on the Xbox One. :)

Same here! Invites started going out at 2pm UK time, so only been a couple of hours, I had to confirm my interest & platform recently, so really hoping to get a beta invite too today... Got a few days off now, so it would be perfect timing! :francis:

Edit:

Got my code! :dance: :D :dance:

Edited by Khazrak