Official XBA Boosting Session Information & Discussion

bplayak

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all. Looking for a 4 man team for the Raid. My friend and I were in a group when they decided to finish the Raid without us :(. We're at the last boss. I'm a level 28 Titan and he is a level 27 Warlock. Please, any help would be greatly appreciated. We've never finished the raid before and we have until this Tuesday to finish the last boss! Message me on XBL Gamertag " Metal Metallica " , we play on Xbox One.

Would like a fire team to help with daily weekly heroic nightfall stuff on my second character currently light level 24 but carrying fully upgraded exotic weapon from my main character, anyone doing any if the above message over live please xbone

Edited by smsya15

Looking for 5 people or a group of 5 already to join/do VOG without dying(flawless raider).

I'm a lvl 29 hunter done raid a few times and sure i can do it without dying just need other people to be able to aswell.

On Saturday the 18th of October im off work for a week so can stay up at nights to do it.Dont usually come online till 10.30pm GMT because kids.

GT-I xDisRuPT I

Level 29 Warlock

Looking for solid players to do VOG on HARD.

Must have a mic and know what their doing, I have completed this on normal several times but really want the achievement and raid gear for Hard. Add me if your serious about doing this

My gamertag is: Eski Boi

You may not be able to add me just now because it looks like that feature is still down

Level 24 Hunter on Xbox 360

I need some help with the weekly strike and would also like to try the raid. Send me an invite or friend request. GT VASSILI ZAITZ3V

Online now. Just need a couple of people to help with the weekly heroic strike. I can't get passed the priest on my own. You don't need to have a mic and we don't need to play afterwards. Anyone who can help please send me a game invite, message, etc...

Edited by VASSILI ZAITZ3V
Update

Looking to join a party for a VoG run. It will be my 1st time through so looking for some experienced players for guidance, strategy, etc. Lvl 27 hunter. Also have a friend in the same boat as me (lvl 28 warlock) who would be willing to join as well, all I have to do is let him know when. I'm available in the evenings and can go absolutely any time on the weekends. Thanks!

GT: TheGMan3825

Hi guys, I'm looking to do Xyor tomorrow (October 14th) for the Thorn bounty if there are 2 more people that are willing to help / also need this give me a shout and we can get it done and dusted.

Aiming to do this around 7pm GMT.

Thanks.

GT - Final Getsuga