Textures Dissapear

loganlogan80

I've been trying to play crackdown with a friend but after about 20 minutes all the textures will just dissapear and all I can see is the basic outline of buildings. The only way to fix it is to quit the game and reload. Has anyone else had this problem and if so what is the solution?

I have exactly the same problem. Sometimes it happens after 20 minutes, but mostly it already happens after 5 minutes of playing (single player). Not only the textures won't load, but also object models of cars, sound and video. Seems the game refuses to load assets. The gameplay keeps working fine (races, bosses etc etc).

I've already downloaded the game 3 times, without any luck. Also tried local and cloud saves. FYI: I have a Xbox 360 elite (120GB) model.

Basically this makes the game unplayable. I really hope someone knows a fix for this as I like the game.

• 2 weeks later...

I have downloaded the game 4 times already. It did not solve the problem. I can't single play the game for more than half an hour without glitching. I'm not able to complete the road races and rooftop races because of this (I keep driving/running into objects I can't see).

However, I did not get the problem in co-op. Even after several hours of online gaming.

• 4 weeks later...