Killcams????

So i understand that killcams require your team to be A. Winning B. At the end of either points or kills. But why does it keep giving me the game winning killcam, and then not give me the title. I do have the section unlocked for killcams. It did not bother me too much until recently when i was playing hardcore domination. At 200 points (req'd for win) i dropped a care package on an enemy. Well killcam showed it any everything, but no title. WTF??? I have play dover 500 games, and that will never happen again...Anyone know why i didn't get it?

Yea i mean between MW2 and MW3 i have played like 4000+ games, and this was the first time. I got the prestige challenge, but not the killcam challenge....Who freaking knows the killcams are so gay anyways. I mean if i am on a shitty team, why should some schmuck on the winning team get the killcam from a kill 15 seconds before the end of the match??????

Seems to be slightly glitch too. I have had game winning killcam a few times but it doesn't count. Some guy on Fallen killed my teammate then I killed him and gets game winning...

Might because you did not actually get the GAME-WINNING kill. Meaning your team did not win the match. Hence the term game-WINNING.

You might have got the LAST kill but only the winning team gets the final killcam.