Manual Shooter achievement not working?

Iv got the exact same problem.The achieve is:

Manual Shooter - Finish a mission without using a shooting takedown.

Iv just completed the first 5 missions on assassin and havent done any shooting takedowns (it even says in the option menu when you click on achievements and scroll to Shooting "0" shooting takedowns).I didnt even do it on the mission it teaches you I just didnt hit the button it told me to hit because I was going for the achieve.

No matter what I do it just wont pop.Iv also completed the 4th mission with 77% accuracy and never got the achievements for:

Good Shot Clustering - Finish a mission with an accuracy of at leased 75%.

Hard Slog - Finish a mission without using any hand-to-hand takedowns.

Has anyone actually got these on assassin or are they subject to a second playthrough or only obtainable on Trainee?? :confused:

EDIT: NVM all 3 just popped at the end of lvl 6 after going through the stage trying for them :chair

Edited by iGoTiT4FrEe

manaul isnt working for me either. i got 100% on the professor level..nothing. i also didn't do any shooting takedowns on that level..nothing.

Oh well..not to worried about it. the assassin trick worked, now i'll clean up the last few really big ones and send it back. maybe rent it again someday and try for these little nothing things.