Super Perfect Boost Help Needed

Basic BG

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would say a lot of practice and a bit of luck. I was replaying the mini game in arcade mode and on my 2nd last jump of the mini game i managed to score 3x 100%. I figured i might as well finish the round, and lo and behold, another 3x 100% boost on the last jump.lol

• 2 months later...

my theory is tthat the achievement or what is required to get the achievement is not properly working on some copies of the game. i tried this one for 3 days and over 10 hours i think and it never game me 3. It would usually go like this: 100,99,100. 99,100,100. 100,100,99. sometimes a 97or 98 but never all 3. it's a joke and now planet 51 is doing the same think with the achievement perfect timing. it's just straight up ignoring the button i am pressing. whatever.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

I can confirm you can get this on the minigame / Africa Arcade. However, I had a second game slot I created to do the missed paparazzi achieve, + the golf hole-in-one that was bugged and wasn't giving (requiring me to do Bag Check a second time). This second save didn't have much done except a beeline towards the hippo grotto, nor did I buy anything from the shop, so you may want to start a second game save just in case you're worried about glitching.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

This achievement was a pain in the ass. It took me about two hours. I tried everything from putting a piece of tape and paper to mark the line on my screen. I tried the mute technique. Finally after just sitting back and zoning out for a couple rounds I got it. I hate to say it but it seems more intuitive than exact which makes it a sucky achievement.