100% city takeover, what needs to be done?

killergp123

Was wondering if someone has a list of what exactly needs to be done to 100% takeover a district. I am at 91% on one of them and all I am missing is a gang operation(that doesn't show an icon on the map), so I don't know if that counts for a whole 9%. It doesn't seem like collectibles add to this, as I was at 91% before I got all in that area.

if you take out an operation, that part of the map turns purple. see if you are missing any parts of the map. and im not sure but you may have to buy everything in the area as well.

Yep already bought everything, and I checked the only part of the map I am missing, which was above the reactor crib on the northern edges of the shore, and there was nothing there.

Yep already bought everything, and I checked the only part of the map I am missing, which was above the reactor crib on the northern edges of the shore, and there was nothing there.

I think you have to go through the story in order for more gang activities to pop up. I'm missing three gang activities in the middle portion of the map and I can see the gray spots, but when I explore the gray, nothing shows up.

I think you have to go through the story in order for more gang activities to pop up. I'm missing three gang activities in the middle portion of the map and I can see the gray spots, but when I explore the gray, nothing shows up.

I already finished story and all activities :/ Maybe survivals add to it? As I have only done one of those total.

What you need:

All Shops

All Cribs

All Gang Activities

All Activities

Your missing one of the gang activities, it's around the Reactor. when looking at the map it's near the edge of the island on the right side of the reactor. Survivals don't count. if you can't find the gang, maybe you can buy the city takeover perk, which lets you finish all missions for a single part of the city all at once.

What you need:

All Shops

All Cribs

All Gang Activities

All Activities

Your missing one of the gang activities, it's around the Reactor. when looking at the map it's near the edge of the island on the right side of the reactor. Survivals don't count. if you can't find the gang, maybe you can buy the city takeover perk, which lets you finish all missions for a single part of the city all at once.

Thanks! I probably didn't go far enough to the edge of the island there.

to get 100% for an area you need to

complete all activities

buy all stores

buy all properties

buy all cribs

Complete all gang operations

collectibles do not count towards the percentage

as far as i know you do not need to progress in the story to unlock them. If you are having trouble unlocking them i suggest flying over the spots on the map that are not purple.

to get 100% for an area you need to

complete all activities

buy all stores

buy all properties

buy all cribs

Complete all gang operations

collectibles do not count towards the percentage

as far as i know you do not need to progress in the story to unlock them. If you are having trouble unlocking them i suggest flying over the spots on the map that are not purple.

Some of the gang operations do require you to progress in story. Also some cribs you can only get by progressing through story.