Lost Odyssey packaging again!

CareBear Stare

So far i loveee the game but my smile slowly did drop when i opened up the game after opening it like a 5 year old with pokemon cards and saw all 3 disc crammed together.

It should be no big deal but i'm a perfectionist when it comes to my games so having a scratch mark freaks me out. For a real known series and with such a high success rate, i expected the game to be packaged nicely. Its a good thing Halo:ODST came with at least two open disc (holders?), i just swapped out the cases but shame shame!

Edited by CareBear Stare
Typo!

Reasons like this are why I store all my games in a disc wallet. That way I don't have to worry about the discs cracking or scratching when I want to play them.

can't use the wallets. The nerd comes out of me and i like to see my games on my self. I use the disc covers as well, just wish they made the cases like how some dvds have 4 disc in it. It would be big but i wouldn't mind that at all.

Really? My Guitar Hero Van Halen came in a sleeve, and ended up quite scratched as I kept removing it from the sleeve. I think sleeves are a very bad idea.

Exactly what happened to me. When I bought all for seasons of Prison Break, I put them in sleeves, and I would notice that they're getting scratched..

I keep all of my game cases on a bookshelf but my discs live in 4 100-disc capacity aluminum cases with the center locks rather than sleeves. None of my discs have gotten a single scratch since I started using the cases a year or so ago and I'm about to pick up a fifth one, my fourth only has 6 slots left. I got them all on newegg for around $20 each, well worth the money if you collect games and care about their condition...I almost never trade games in unless I absolutely can't stand them and have no intention of ever playing them, which rarely happens...I usually check out a bunch of trailers and sometimes reviews before I buy unless it's something I know I'll love, like the new final fantasy, battlefield, all the splinter cell and resident evil games etc.