Official Bitching Thread

Ham Woopan

I'll start this off with one word, Autobalance.

I can't believe this is still around. What the fuck is the point in having it? I was playing a multiplayer game and the enemy team was losing, after a while they started to quit and it said "Teams will be autobalanced" sure enough, I got switched. I was second on the team and randomly get switched to the losing team and have to fight against the team I just helped? I quit instantly. Multiplayer is pretty meh right now, I just unlocked the ability to make my own class so hopefully it'll get better.

Although the single player kicks so much ass!

Edited by Ham Woopan

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The story takes a rather bad turn towards the end when you start facing off against enemies wearing bullet proof vests & helmets rather than the gang members at the start. Thanks to those enemies, I fucking hated the airport level. I also don't know why my friend and I were in a party together, joined a game of TDM together and ended up being on opposite teams. Sure, we traded Dearest of All My Friends but the fact that we joined the game together and are even in a crew together meant we should have been on the same team in TDM.

i really liked the cut scenes and stuff the first time but seriously when im goin back through and i still cant fucking skip them until they are about 90% done anyways makes playing the game multiple times (which you have to do for achievements i think you have to beat the game like a total of 5 times) and grinds a fucking pain in the ass its stupid why cant you skip them and load the first part of the mission????????????

The game is awesome in just about all respects, but the multiplayer is glitching on me so bad that I'm getting really pissed. For some reason, my bullets won't do anything, even if I'm shooting at a person for long periods of time and I also can't pick up the grab bag even though I push Y. WHY is it doing this crap!? NGH! This has been happening for the last two matches I've played. It's ruining the multi for me!!

I also don't know why my friend and I were in a party together, joined a game of TDM together and ended up being on opposite teams. Sure, we traded Dearest of All My Friends but the fact that we joined the game together and are even in a crew together meant we should have been on the same team in TDM.

This is something I want to happen to me, I wouldn't bitch about it.

You got the game for free, why you complaining?

The cutscenes play an important role in the game. Unless you have no care for it and simply want to play the game, you could easily pass time by playing games on your phone or even browsing websites while you wait.

Why am I complaining... because that's what this thread is for? Did I get it for free???? I remember you grilling me over somone loggining into a website using my SN on a hacking site then practically calling me a pirate, so, now you calling me legit.. pick a side and stay on it.

Important role???? It's a video game, not a job interview for a CEO possition. Whether or not you pay any attention, the game will turn out the same... also if you're on your second playthru, you've already seen them.

"Pass time"... great answer, great answer.... Kind of like th eguy who just posts " then don't play it" on everyone's complaint with any games

Another complaint... getting close to an area which triggera a cutscene and removes you fromthe area. No prompt to open door...etc.

Tired of looking for collectables just to walk the right side of a room and have it triger a scene and remove me from that area when I have not looked at the rest of that area...... I bet I've missed a majority of pick ups due to that. Maybe I'll play a game on my phone to pass my time now.

Being on different teams in TDM than my gang when we went in together.

Cutscenes after the first playthrough, would love for their to be a skip button but I understand those are the loading screens so it's not so bad.

The cover system is so slow and sticky. Whenever I try to go from a standing cover and move left/right to where I would duck, it gets all screwed up.

With all this being said, still an amazing game with awesome multiplayer and awesome achievements.

For those complaining about the grind achievements for single player, I have completed 1 playthrough almost (beginning of 14th chapter) and I have 85% of them done. Just focus on a certain one and it isn't so bad. I got most just from playing.

love the game but fuck it im done.

Just got through hard to find it didnt unlock shit.

While it does warn you that some achievements might not be unlocked -

(and i just assumed those that required free aim)

It does not tell you that you cant unlock the cheat and characters for arcade.

So yeah- Done :(

This game is awesome!!! Love the single player and the online is a blast!!

Do you not understand the concept of a bitching thread? If you ain't gonna bitch don't post.

On Topic, fix the spawns and add spawn protection so players don't try to rush in and spawn kill.