Glitched student in peril in boys bathroom

Okay, I'm not crazy and I see other people saying it's glitched because the kid in the right stall won't come out.

That's not the case here. I know that's not the student in peril, but the one in the left stall is. Basically, everytime I walk into the bathroom when I first boot the game up, the kid comes out with the door already blown off and celebrates his freedom. It plays the music everytime as well. Trouble is, it doesn't add to my count, and this is the last student in peril I need, which is stopping me from about 6 achievements.

I followed the guide. I have every single other student saved, and they are completely gone from my game indicating they were counted, but not this one. Anyone else have this problem? It seems unique as nobody else is posting about it.

I've played through the game a few times and have seen this "glitch" more than once. But it wasn't a glitch in counting the SIPs, just in the animation. The last SIP I've needed was always somewhere else. I know you said you've been through all them once, but you should check again.

The one in Hagrid's garden is often missed (be sure the picnic basket has flown away - if not, he's in there), as is the one in the Slytherin dorm bedroom (behind the bookcase), and the two in the Owlery (one inside scroll at the back, one in bird feeder in TT mode).

Good luck.

- Chris

I've played through the game a few times and have seen this "glitch" more than once. But it wasn't a glitch in counting the SIPs, just in the animation. The last SIP I've needed was always somewhere else. I know you said you've been through all them once, but you should check again.

The one in Hagrid's garden is often missed (be sure the picnic basket has flown away - if not, he's in there), as is the one in the Slytherin dorm bedroom (behind the bookcase), and the two in the Owlery (one inside scroll at the back, one in bird feeder in TT mode).

Good luck.

- Chris

You are such a lifesaver. I've literally been searching for my last SIP for hours and then I came across your post about the basket. That was my last one too. Thank you!