not avaliable yet?

neosman8

It is actually out on marketplace for everyone who didn't pre order, tomorrow. It showed up as an ad in the add ons section for a short bit today but it was listed at a price of -1msp and could not be bought, they quickly removed it.

Real pain in the ass! I wanted to play this too! :mad:

Why say it willbe out the 5th if it is not going to be! It's not like the dlc has problems because those who pre ordered it have had the dlc for about a week now!

Not fair! It was already delayed for two weeks!

Sorry for the moan but I hate it when people don't keep their word!

Real pain in the ass! I wanted to play this too! :mad:

Why say it willbe out the 5th if it is not going to be! It's not like the dlc has problems because those who pre ordered it have had the dlc for about a week now!

Not fair! It was already delayed for two weeks!

Sorry for the moan but I hate it when people don't keep their word!

They did keep their word, it just wasn't reported correctly on this site. It released for all platforms except xbox on the 5th, Xbox was listed elsewhere as the 6th. Dlc usually comes out on weds on xbox. Always has. Unless its the occasional rhythm gaming dlc, or launch day dlc for a game that just came out on a tuesday, since that is when new media comes out, always expect it on a weds.

Dlc usually comes out on weds on xbox. Always has. Unless its the occasional rhythm gaming dlc, or launch day dlc for a game that just came out on a tuesday, since that is when new media comes out, always expect it on a weds.

Almost all Dlc comes out on tuesday on xbox, not sure where you got that from:confused: