will any jack to usb cable work

demonizer_andy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

tried doing what the OP did just to unlock that 2-guitar cheevo, but it didn't work. had to buy another real-tone cable - which was alright, since i have a friend who comes over to play the MP with me. that is definitely the single, most expensive achievement i unlocked ($30 +tax!).

• 2 weeks later...
tried doing what the OP did just to unlock that 2-guitar cheevo, but it didn't work. had to buy another real-tone cable - which was alright, since i have a friend who comes over to play the MP with me. that is definitely the single, most expensive achievement i unlocked ($30 +tax!).

yeah im ok because i own a couple of guitars that courtesy of ebay were really good bargains, and im lucky enough that i get promo copies of games free i just have to buy accessories etc so makes sense to order the cable for £20 rather than buy the whole thing, i dont see me getting anywhere near 1000 on this game, but i dont agree with games that make you spend more to get the most out of the game, specially when it comes to achievements, i cant rem which game it was where it wasnt possible to get a full 1000 unless you paid for DLC, and games like alice madness returns if you buy pre owned you cant get 1000gs,

but overall im just lookin forward to this game ,i teach myself guitar and seem to have come to a block where i cant seem to progress much further, so this game is gonna kill 2 birds with one stone, as i love guitar hero im gonna get my gaming fix and as i love guitar im gonna get my guitar learning fix, only a week to go cant wait

but overall im just lookin forward to this game ,i teach myself guitar and seem to have come to a block where i cant seem to progress much further, so this game is gonna kill 2 birds with one stone, as i love guitar hero im gonna get my gaming fix and as i love guitar im gonna get my guitar learning fix, only a week to go cant wait

all the best! but remember, don't rely solely on rocksmith to teach you/improve your guitar playing. it always helps to find other means of learning, especially with the guitar. that way you can find your own style of playing.

all the best! but remember, don't rely solely on rocksmith to teach you/improve your guitar playing. it always helps to find other means of learning, especially with the guitar. that way you can find your own style of playing.

yeah deffo in theory i can play guitar already, its just how well i can play guitar i guess lol, so for this one its teaching me some of my fav songs but more improtantly helping me or going to help me with finger speed and placement, i can see me putting plenty of time into this one, ah well i should have it tomorrow providing my cable arrives and il leave my thoughts n feedback on here, im thinking of doing a progress review too for people who are unsure