Achievement Guide

Professor Pie

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey i got a problem i finished all stages using the guide and no achievement i havent finished the last boss so could that be it

Most definitely to do with not finishing the last boss then. I'd imagine you'd only have to beat him once though. I had completed the game before I finished all the stages.

i am so PISSED with Dark Gaia or i just suck beyond repair i went to fight dark gaia once with 20 lives lost em all went again with 30 lost em all in the last part chip died so many times aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh close to getting power overwhelming l

levels:

Yay only a bit more oh BTW i only need 20 more EXP levels for strength

Oh and i know this aint the place but how do you put the NXE sig i know where to get it but whenever i put it in it sasy invalid file

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, big thanks to Prof Pie this guide definitely helped me on my way towards getting most of the achievements. Also there is a great guide by sonic trainer over at gamefaqs if you need help with the side missions.

Follow this link

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox360/game/945571.html

That should help as a companion to this great guide!:)

Edited by Nathan LS27

I just found out the absolutely easiest way to get the "Helping Hand" achievement:

- Go to Apotos after you get the camera from the professor in Spagonia.

- Wait until it's night.

- Take a picture of the ice cream seller (he's possessed by Dark Gaia).

- Defeat 15 piss-easy monsters.

==> Achievement unlocked.

You may want to add this information for the talk to everyone achievement

Evryone can be checked off by visiting every city and talking to every person possible during both day and night apart from one.

#87 Def Big. To get him you must do the Shadi side quest in Shamar.

Heres how to do it - There's a man who's dissapointed that his son wants to become a singer. Keep talking to him and the son and eventually the son will run away and you'll have to look for him (by doing the fathers mission). After you've completed this mission talk to both of them and the son should move to Empire City. Meet him there (at night). He'll ask you to do another mission and at the end you'll meet Def Big, completing the list.

before anyone points it out - i got this information from another forum.

I also typed out the character list here.

Edited by laney727

After completion can you go back to talk to the characters and buy the foods?

Thanks

Yes. No achievements can be missed so you can still get them after completing the game.

I have another correction to the guide. For the exorcism missions, you list there are 3 in Spagonia and 2 in Apotos, but its the other way around, where Apotos has 3 and Spagonia has 2. The rest is correct in that every other city only has one.

Updated. Cheers. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi. Nice guide.

The right levels are:

Max levels:

Sonic:

Speed: 10

Ring Energy: 5

Werehog:

Combat: 30

Strength: 10

Life: 10

Unleash: 10

Shield: 10

Actually, you're off by one level in every category. Add 1 to each and then you've got it right.

Anyway, nice guide. It's been helping me a lot :)