Stuck at 92% Story - Could someone post up the full list?

Finished Story mode, found all of tontons perals and only got a few dolls left to defeat....ive trailed everywhere (at least twice) and i cant seem to find the last few pieces of story.

i havent however done many requests (only a handful). - not sure if that applys.

currently stuck at 92% - so not many left (yes ive read guide)

so was wondering could someone post up the full 100% list so i can get an idea of where the missing pieces may be?!? thanks.

To get 100%, you need to have completed Fragment. Then, visit the Forest of Quiet Movement to get the remaining scrolls.

Ive done that myself and it's stuck at 95% story.

I've gone down all the lists and don't seem to be missing anything.

Is there anything else i need to do?

i cant believe how many people are stuck at 95%

i was also 92% but then i did fragment ones and am now also 95%

i hope its not a coincidence and someone knows y soon:(

i might start looking round the world but im afraid they might just be off screen ones because its unlikely i missed others while finding all the ton ton pearls

I'm just looking for the scroll with the second fight in the second chapter, sai vs naruto I think. Any tips.

That's what I had trouble with, if you go to the ninja item store, then cross the street, hug the wall and walk towards the hokage's mansion, it should pick up, that's how I got it and I still didn't see it!

As for those stuck at 95% story, remember to check the Hidden Rain Village as well. Either warp their or talk to the guy on Tenchi bridge. The scrolls there, and the one's at Orochimaru's hideout (both because of bad camera angles) were the one's I missed.

That's what I had trouble with, if you go to the ninja item store, then cross the street, hug the wall and walk towards the hokage's mansion, it should pick up, that's how I got it and I still didn't see it!

As for those stuck at 95% story, remember to check the Hidden Rain Village as well. Either warp their or talk to the guy on Tenchi bridge. The scrolls there, and the one's at Orochimaru's hideout (both because of bad camera angles) were the one's I missed.

yes i do remember getting that hidden one accidently just before the friagment ones - i might check hideouts as my last materials are stupid ones like old kunai's and something else not rare - i might find them as well as story

^I was stuck at 95% for a while as well, turns out they were at the path leading to the Akatsuki Hideout where you fight Sasori. I'd looked there a couple of times before the fragment chapter and they weren't there, not sure why

The fragment chapter scrolls appear there AFTER you complete fragment. That's probably why :)

And to go along with thw hideout things, remember when you played as sasuke if you didn't backtrack you missed alot. There more hidden in the original hideout too. I wish there could be a list but if we just run in the line and keep picking up items we could never see what was what. But thanks lastborn i'll try that later

Check the Uchiha hideout out there is a scroll behind where itachi was sitting in the chair.Also the northern hideout where you go through two rooms then walk along a cliff, you might want to check there as well.If you don't want to travel that much on foot go to the shop that sells items and buy warp scrolls that allow you to fast travel to places you've already been.I believe they are only 1,000 ryo.