Ask Away

ChaosTheoryV2X

From what i understand you can join another covenant and then rejoin but you will lose rank with them, i wanna say if you're turned in say 10 Sunlight Medals if you leave and rejoin it will only count as 5.

Source:http://darksouls.wikidot.com/covenants

Hope that helps.

Alrite thanks. I dont have any rank anyways. I just want to be able to rejoin the dragon cov. thanks for the reply

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm lol well in the game theres certain covenants you can join with from npcs that grant you special weapons and abilities, but only while you belong to that certain covenant. Several of the covenants lets you summon/invade other real life players that also belong to that covenant to either help you or to fight you. For instance one the of things you get in the dragon cov. is a stone that lets you leave a mark on the ground for other dragon cov members to see, and if you get summoned, you get to fight that person for a dragon scale

hmm lol well in the game theres certain covenants you can join with from npcs that grant you special weapons and abilities, but only while you belong to that certain covenant. Several of the covenants lets you summon/invade other real life players that also belong to that covenant to either help you or to fight you. For instance one the of things you get in the dragon cov. is a stone that lets you leave a mark on the ground for other dragon cov members to see, and if you get summoned, you get to fight that person for a dragon scale

So what dose that have to do with the message

" praise the lord " ?

its just like asking for help or asking to summon someone. The people that leave that message are part of the sun warriors cov. and are just letting other people know it. Maybe thats how you rank up? I dont belong to that one yet so I dont know exactly why youd leave the message other than asking for a summon

It could also just mean something really simple like thank god or I Did It! Something like that. But I do know sun warrior cov members can summon each other

another question....who do i go to to use my boss souls to ascend weapons. Im at the blacksmith in the catacombs already and he cant do it. Ive got most of the embers too. Cant figure out how to get it to work. I know what weapons I need to use and what stats they have to be at first, but no matter what blacksmith I bring it to, it never gives me the option

So what dose that have to do with the message

" praise the sun " ?

This has nothing to do with a covenant or getting better weapons or skills.

Continue on the battlement after killing the Taurus Demon and you'll run into an NPC called Solaire of Astora. He's a knight of the Sun and when human you can summon him to help with certain bosses. His parting words to you are 'Praise the Sun.'

Those messages you see are in reference to him and his kick ass boss slaying and all around nice guys skills.

He helped me BIG TIME so now I too, Praise the Sun!

Edited by Mr Arrow

ok i have all these spells and i cant equip them is there something im missing im also a warrior

Miracles require a certain amount of the faith stat to equip and use, sorceries require a certain amount of intelligence. Pyromancy doesn't need any stats.

I just summoned someone and his phantom was orange like solaires. It was a real person and not a NPC. I was wondering if this signifies anything considering every other summon I have done the phantom was white.

Anyone you summon who is in the Warrior of Sunlight covenant, Solaire's covenant, will be a golden phantom instead of white.

ok i have been cursed is there an easy way to get rid of it i already forgot what message poped up thanks in advance

You can also talk to a certain npc in the New Londo Ruins to remove a curse at the cost of 1 humanity, and I believe there's a sorcery spell that will also remove a curse at the cost of 1 humanity.

Edited by xf02

Miracles require a certain amount of the faith stat to equip and use, sorceries require a certain amount of intelligence. Pyromancy doesn't need any stats.

ok i now understand the other two but still cant use pyromancy and thanks for the info

right now i should be able to use any of the spells that i have but the use item and drop item are crossed out

Edited by cd6ez6nut6zz

To use any kind of magic, you need a certain item. It's like a weapon you hold but instead of hitting with it, it casts the spell you have equipped. Sorceries need a catalyst (which is like a wand/magic staff), miracles need a talisman and pyromancy requires a glove. You get a free pyromancy glove for freeing Laurentius of the Great Swamp from the Depths.

I just summoned someone and his phantom was orange like solaires. It was a real person and not a NPC. I was wondering if this signifies anything considering every other summon I have done the phantom was white.

He is in the Warrior of Sunlight covenant and they will be orange like the NPC. They also grant everyone a sunlight medal like the NPC does.

To use any kind of magic, you need a certain item. It's like a weapon you hold but instead of hitting with it, it casts the spell you have equipped. Sorceries need a catalyst (which is like a wand/magic staff), miracles need a talisman and pyromancy requires a glove. You get a free pyromancy glove for freeing Laurentius of the Great Swamp from the Depths.

ok i have all of those items but still cant use the spells

I'm in Blighttown right now, and I just want to get the hell out of there because I well, I just hate this place.

Thing is, I dont knwo how.

I killed the Gaping Dragon and took the sewers entrance; I went all the way down to where the swamps start and you get poisoned when you touch the water (how do i get further?).

Im also out of poison resist items and just wanna go farm elsewhere.

I've read that there is some kind of wheel near the Queerlags Lair, but I havent reached that place yet. Also, it seems like there's no returning to Firelink via the Depths? That place is confusing also, like a labyrinth, i always end up somewhere without actually making it to the surface again.

So, my question, how do get back without killing the boss there ??

I'm in Blighttown right now, and I just want to get the hell out of there because I well, I just hate this place.

Thing is, I dont knwo how.

I killed the Gaping Dragon and took the sewers entrance; I went all the way down to where the swamps start and you get poisoned when you touch the water (how do i get further?).

Im also out of poison resist items and just wanna go farm elsewhere.

I've read that there is some kind of wheel near the Queerlags Lair, but I havent reached that place yet. Also, it seems like there's no returning to Firelink via the Depths? That place is confusing also, like a labyrinth, i always end up somewhere without actually making it to the surface again.

So, my question, how do get back without killing the boss there ??

If you reach the bottom turn right and hug the wall. You'll come across a bonfire in some sort of tunnel and further along the wall there is the wheel/elevator.