Roadmap

• 2 weeks later...

When you choose Save in the Y Menu (the first option in the Menu), it ask you Yes / No twice: the first one is to overwrite save, and the second one is to quit to menu.

In the Main Menu, continue is the second option.

Just adding up more info: I´ve got the same problems with the 2 last achievements - the Maid one is unlocked after you complete 3 years in the game (the 2nd last option in the Menu shows up), and the laundry one only appeared to me in the 3rd year.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...
Need to upload pics and colored tiles for this game but done with roadmap. Will skip achievement guide as I wrote in intro of roadmap. Seems quite pointless. Good luck.

Picture uploading done. Roadmap complete. Colored tiles will be submitted to the submission thread today.

Hey sanger. I want t ostart this game but there are two images down. COuld you please upload them :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

This guide/roadmap has been copied over to the Greenbook. This means that it is unfinished/unready to be published, and anybody is welcome to sign up to finish it off!

Each guide will have a brief paragraph describing what is needed to get it done and published.

If you can, please help us get this guide published to the site, and get your name eternally imprinted on the site!

If you are the OP, this doesn't mean you can't finish it off on your own, do that and we will remove it from the Greenbook :)

More information on Greenbook practices can be found in the Greenbook FAQ, here.