Achievement Trading Thread (PC)

Yannie Boy

Use this thread to find other PC players either for help or to just play.

I will organize a list for easy reference to find players quicker.

PC Players

Yannie Boy

I be terrible

finative

rogermacarios

x ILs12 QuiNN x (Boosting Only)

Waterboy908

gilljoy

igorjl

W1ckeDV2

Mr Anagram Man

shearm

porter24

pickledorange

Sindenis

Drednort

vecs one

BlastoloDZ

Death31133

omithealien

Edited by Yannie Boy

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just started downloading it, so I'll hopefully be able to play in about 2 days (hate the connection here). Anyways, my GT is I be terrible.

EDIT: Left my computer on all night to continue downloading, but it seemed to hang up after 1 gig had downloaded, so now I have to start over again :(

Edited by Prime8

I'll be be good to go for boosting this weekend, usually on after 8PM Est.

I personally read how to boost but don't know how to do it, so we can mess with it till we get it but I'm willing to make it work.

On a side note, that update fucked up EVERYTHING.....Try charging plasmids or shooting the Machine Gun....then you'll see what I'm talking about. And the so called fix for Widescreen?....psh they broke it even more.

I'm not gonna message everyone again as I only got a response from 3 people. I will be on during the week at various times throughout each day. Simply message me and whenever I recieve it I will message you back. At that time, I will respond to any messages and try to get a group together. With all of the responses above shouldn't have any trouble getting 6 people, just a matter of having people online.