Halo 4 Champions DLC Achievements, right here!

LAClennell

So I was browsing my Halo Waypoint, and wanted to see if the Halo: Spartan Assault (the WP8 game) Achievements count towards my Waypoint Career, not only did I see them, but a little extra too!

BPVrdTzCQAQqeQi.jpg

Here's the full list -

Protect this House (30G) - In matchmaking, assassinate the ball carrier within five meters of your own goal in Ricochet.

Hat Trick (33G) - In matchmaking, score three times in one round of Ricochet.

From Downtown (25G) - In matchmaking, score by throwing the ball from 30 meters in Ricochet.

Repeat Survivor (25G) - In matchmaking, survive three vehicle explosions in a row with the Survivor package.

Can't Catch Me (20G) - In matchmaking, score a goal in Ricochet while taking damage with the Resistor active.

Just a Scratch (20G) - In matchmaking, recover full shields from low health with both Resistor and Recharge active.

Pitchin' a Tent (40G) - In matchmaking, effectively camp one location without dying for a full 60 seconds.

One Man Army (27G) - In matchmaking, get 4 consecutive kills with the Rocket Launcher without dying.

Shocking (10G) - In Bullseye DLC Matchmaking, activate both electrical surge systems during a match on Vertigo.

Got It! (20G) - In Bullseye DLC Matchmaking, acquire the Rocket Launcher at the start of a match on Pitfall.

Edited by LAClennell

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Fuck... Guess I'm getting the new DLC... Got a release date yet?

2. Achievements that end in a number not '0' or '5'. FUCK THEM! Good thing I'm getting 100% or this would be really annoying.

3. Guess I'm setting up another boosting party to nab these as well. Anybody interested? I'll setup an official thread for it later, but this is just to gauge interest. Unfortunately I'm in the middle of a move, so most of my stuff is still packed and will be for the next 2-3 months. I've only got 2 controllers in the meantime.

How in the hell do you find achievements on Waypoint? I've been searching for over 20 minutes and can't find it! :(

You are on the console app right?

Waypoint Career -> Achievements -> Press X to Filter Halo 4 -> Scroll to the end

Guess I'm getting the new DLC. Got a release date yet?

20th August

Edited by LAClennell

Not really surprised that it has achievements seeing as the DLC is pretty much the last big thing we'll see in terms of Halo 4 DLC (I can see them releasing all the pre-order crap later on)

Still, a decent list. I'll probably try and get the majority of these legit just to see how Halo 4 plays now with all the fine tuning 343i has done.

FUCK! I didn't want to pick this up :( The completionist in me says, "Do it!"

Guess it's time to find a boosting party...Dark, you can count me in again if you want. Can we do it after 4pm? I get back from vacation that day at 4 lmao.

Good thing about this, is that the DLC pack for these modes/maps is only 480 MSP, so there's no need to get the whole bundle for those other useless skins.

Edited by BiggD

I was so hoping there wouldn't be more multiplayer achievements. On the bright side, this will be the last time I have to get MP achievements for a Xbox 360 game. Oh well, these don't look so bad. Some will be easily done alone in MM and the rest look to make for a quick boosting session.

HOLY SHIT! You gotta be f*cking kidding me! I was so excited when the last cheevo from this game, from Castle DLC popped for me, hoping that I get 100% completion, no.... they gotta release another DLC with cheevos, guess that I will have to to do it...

Well, atleast those cheevos are not looking bad, hopefully can be done easily or boosted.

Edited by GeneralGranko

FUCK! I didn't want to pick this up :( The completionist in me says, "Do it!"

Guess it's time to find a boosting party...Dark, you can count me in again if you want. Can we do it after 4pm? I get back from vacation that day at 4 lmao.

Good thing about this, is that the DLC pack for these modes/maps is only 480 MSP, so there's no need to get the whole bundle for those other useless skins.

I don't know what my work schedule is going to be like. I'm unemployed right now, but should have something in the next few days and I'll have to see where it goes from there.

I don't know what my work schedule is going to be like. I'm unemployed right now, but should have something in the next few days and I'll have to see where it goes from there.

Life is rough man, I am too. Just don't forget about little old me! Message me whenever you think we can do it that Tuesday evening.

So I'm thinking that you only need to purchase the Bullseye pack, not the entire Champion Bundle (since the two other DLC's are just skins)?

Yupp, you don't need those other two packs. Only the Bullseye Pack for 480 MSP ($6). It brings the two maps, Pit and Vertigo, and the new gametype for all the achievements.

Lol, at the most recent event, Frankie told a fan that if there are achievements for this DLC, it would be news to him. Either he lied to the fans face, or he is really shitty at his job. With how Halo 4 turned out, could go either way.

Edited by feanorfenwe

Most probably yes, since there are no cheevos tied to the skin things (like there are in GoW:J for example).

Yupp, you don't need those other two packs. Only the Bullseye Pack for 480 MSP ($6). It brings the two maps, Pit and Vertigo, and the new gametype for all the achievements.

Thanks. I figured there would be. Now to wait until all the map packs go on sale to purchase them. ;)