Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone want to this with me? Need 4 players to make it total six (lil bro can help us out). Wanne get this over quick before the new game releases and i still gotta play revelations so i gotta speedrun through these 2 games...

So if ur your up for then message me at my gamertag: Pedritos

Won't accept invites if there's not a message included.

So let's make that group happen!

I am also looking to boost and complete some of the trickier multiplayer achievements this week (specifically, Role Model, Strong Closer, Abstergo Employee of the Month, and Download Complete). If anyone else wants to attempt some of these this weekend (or whenever, really), add me -- GT is zeereaux.

Doing a level 50 boosting session this Wednesday 10/17/2012 starting at 11:30pm EST. Going to do Alliance so you need to be at least level 5. Please sign up below:

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=252262

Bump! Need 1 or 2 more people for tomorrow night. Please click on the link a few posts above this one.

Hey,

Invite me if you're looking to boost to Level 50. I'm going to be online for the next 18 hours trying to boost as much as possible. I boost with 2 xboxs, 2 accounts and 2 games, so that means we'll only need 4 others. I'm at Level 14 now, and my dummy account is at Level 5, so Alliance boosting is all go!!

Also, I'm trying to set up a dedicated group for further boosting between Oct 25-31. If you're serious about maxing out AC:Brotherhood within that week, send me a message and tell me when you're typically online and ready to boost. I'm in Canada on Mountain Time.

Anyway, hit me up!!!

GT= Ghost m0de ................ No random friend requests.

Edited by Ghost m0de