Achievement Discussion

Method

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

world cup is a great game but does have its issues. like plays letting a kick fly pass them rather than catch it..

of a oposition player glitching through a maul to score....

Johna lomu will be could because its done by the same people who did rugby league

I actually think the worst issue this game has is it makes the full back almost superhuman for every team. even when you win quick turnover ball the FB isnt caught out of position and gets back for the try saving tackle.

breaking the first line of defence is quite easy even on hard but in my opinion the game hasnt got enough built in skills to beat the cover tackle. side step works sometimes, the hand off is very poor.

• 1 month later...

Well, this thread seems to have averted from it's original purpose to a discusion about rugby challenge.

I just thought I'd post an easy guide to getting the 100 G achievement 'Hardcore Rugger'

Just go in 'options' and then to 'edit players'. Select new zealand and turn their players down. This took AGES for me, so I only took their pack down, but it was still pretty easy.

Then start an international test and take Scotland against you new tampered-with New Zealand.

For me, I had taken down every stat of every player on the pack to 1, so whenevr there was a ruck, I atomatically got the ball back.

NOTE: don't forget the settings have to be on 'Hard' and '20 min halves'

• 3 weeks later...