Confused on DLC achievements?????

SiL3NTxMAGGOT

Ok so I have gotten all DLC achievements except the lvl 30 ones... and they don't show up on xbox.com, but when I click the dashboard button and go to achievements it shows the picture of the achievements but it still only shows 58 of 64 achievements and it didn't give me any gamerscore...

So I've done some digging in the thread and I read somewhere about how you have to recover your gamertag and then redue the achievements... Now, if this is what you have to do, can someone tell me how to recover you gamertag when my gamertag is already on my xbox... and Also I heard that you have to clear your cache and then redue the achieves???/

So if somebody could tell me what I have to do, I would greatly appreciate it...

Thanks!!!

A number of Xbox 360 gamers have also reported that their Achievements from Broken Steel are not being added to their Xbox LIVE Gamerscores. If you encounter a similar issue, you need only recover your Gamertag to populate the Achievements you’ve earned, which have already been saved to your console. Detailed instructions on this process are located here.

You may have to delete your current profile from your hard drive in the memory section of the system settings, but I'm not too certain. Everything else should be detailed in the links above.

No no no, its all really simple.

Just sign out of xbox live(dashboard button then press the blue X button)

and go to where you can sign in.

And recover the account.

It will recover it to the same hard drive and will take maybe 2 minutes.

Boom, now all you have to do is beat the DLC.... again.

No no no, its all really simple.

Just sign out of xbox live(dashboard button then press the blue X button)

and go to where you can sign in.

And recover the account.

It will recover it to the same hard drive and will take maybe 2 minutes.

Boom, now all you have to do is beat the DLC.... again.

yep thats what I did thanks