Lost all my XP when loading

so i played this game for several hours and leveled up quite a bit, had to go out and when i came back i hit continue and it put me back _EXACTLY_ where i was when i stopped playing it, i even have the little power icons on the D-Pad display, but i cant use them nor do i have my health upgrades, and when looking at the upgrade menu its like i just started playing nothing is unlocked and i have 0 points to spend. /sad panda

havnt unlocked any challenges yet, i do have the pre order code but i havnt bothered using it yet, will give it a go now i guess, was just planning to give the game a quick play on my 2 days off, so i can go back to work with better knowledge on it, makes selling it easier :p also need to finish Nier before the end of the week >.

so i played this game for several hours and leveled up quite a bit, had to go out and when i came back i hit continue and it put me back _EXACTLY_ where i was when i stopped playing it, i even have the little power icons on the D-Pad display, but i cant use them nor do i have my health upgrades, and when looking at the upgrade menu its like i just started playing nothing is unlocked and i have 0 points to spend. /sad panda

Hi i have exactly the same Problem! did you buy the Experience Boost Pack from U-Play?

This Bug is so annoying because we must play the Game in one playtrough and no freezes!

wtf :uzi: UBISOFT

Edited by arenafighter

Hi i have exactly the same Problem! did you buy the Experience Boost Pack from U-Play?

This Bug is so annoying because we must play the Game in one playtrough and no freezes!

wtf :uzi: UBISOFT

no i havnt used Uplay yet, im at the last boss now any ways so its all good! i just carried on from where i was and it hasnt happened again.

i had the same Problem but i have loaded my save again and it was all ok

i tried reloading a few times some times i had the little power icon for the Ice atacks and couldnt use it some times it wasnt there, after 5 or so reloads i gave up