Passive Mode

ModernSith2010

Whats going on with passive mode, I was cruising along in passive mode and someone did a drive by and killed me:confused: What's the point in passive mode if people can still shoot you, it's bad enough they can kill you by hitting you with a car, now they can kill ya arse while your driving. Even worse still, i had to pay my medical bills, which R* said would be left down to the player that killed you.:mad:

It's always been bugged. Ive seen many people with passive mode enabled get gunned down. This is why I stay on invite-only sessions. I'd recommend either running with a crew or keeping a gun ready for whenever a player is coming by.

If I learned anything from Red Dead Redemption multiplayer, never trust anybody.

Whats going on with passive mode, I was cruising along in passive mode and someone did a drive by and killed me:confused: What's the point in passive mode if people can still shoot you, it's bad enough they can kill you by hitting you with a car, now they can kill ya arse while your driving. Even worse still, i had to pay my medical bills, which R* said would be left down to the player that killed you.:mad:

It's always been bugged. Ive seen many people with passive mode enabled get gunned down. This is why I stay on invite-only sessions. I'd recommend either running with a crew or keeping a gun ready for whenever a player is coming by.

If I learned anything from Red Dead Redemption multiplayer, never trust anybody.

Guys, you should read what it says when you go into passive mode, PASSIVE MODE WILL PREVENT COMBAT DAMAGE BEING INFLICTED BETWEEN YOU AND OTHER PLAYERS "WHEN ON FOOT"... ,i.e. you could always kill someone driving in any vehicle since day one that's nothing new at all trust me! :rolleyes:

Also for such matter we have a so-called bitching thread (SP and MP):

http://www.xboxachievements.com/forum/showthread.php?t=539954&page=90

THIS^^

Its always been like that you can be killed with passive mode enabled when youre in a car, makes it kinda pointless as you say because you can get ran over with it activated and still get killed inside a car lol

I want to agree with this but I'd more say "Keep Your Guard Up" at all times. I've encountered a few people that came off as threat-worthy but wound up being pretty cool.

Caution is the name of the game.