Toy Story 3 Guides

Fishman

I decided to put all the guides in this thread so they are all in one place, it seems that they get lost in the other threads. Just click what you want and it will take you to it's original thread.

**All guides were made by Scrapdaddy, except for the FAQ**

Toy Story 3 FAQ - This will answer many of your frequently asked questions, in addition to some of the more unique ones.

Story Mode Collectible Guide - This will tell you where each Story mode collectible is, on a level-by-level guide.

Achievement Guide and Road Map - This will give you a brief overview of the game and give you a description of what you need to do for each achievement, I recommend giving this a quick look before you start.

Complete Toy Box Item Checklist - This is a list of all the capsules in Toy Box mode, it will also help you identify what ones you are missing and each has a unique code assigned to it so you can find it in the guide below the "Stunt Park Capsule Location Guide". Instructions on how to use it are in this thread.

Stunt Park Capsule Location Guide - This guide will explain how to find the stunt park capsules. The capsules in the stunt park are the hardiest to find so scrapdaddy made an in depth guide explaining how get them.

Complete Game Walkthrough - This is a step-by-step complete game walkthrough, it tells you where each capsule is and you can also use the unique codes from the other capsule guides to locate them.

Pict-O-Matic Mission Guide - This guide explain where the 6 Pict-O-Matic disks are and how to beat their missions and what you need to do it.

Gold Star Mission Guide - This explains how to earn each of the 103 gold stars.

Photojournalist Guide W/Pictures - This guide will explain and show how to complete each of Wheezy's photo missions.

Edited by Fishman

Hey Fishman, thanks for putting this up. I toyed with the idea but it always got lost in the shuffle so I'm glad somebody did it. If you've got the time I'd suggest expanding it to link some other frequently asked questions and turn it into an encylopedia type of thing, sorta like what The Pants Party has done on other games. Like link to the scarecrow picture thread and add a FAQ section for how to get the capsule on the top of town hall, what happens if I miss the picture for Mayor Ham, whats up with landing the army guy on the stagecoach, where is the leprechaun outfit (no where!) etc...

We've seen alot of the same questions on the forums and a one stop shop for all of them should help anyone who is getting started. Then maybe we can request a sticky for it so it stays put.

BTW a bit overkill on the credit. You'll have to take some of that out if you edit the other stuff in to stay under the 10000 character limit - I'm starting to get sick of myself at this point.;)

Thanks again. :goodpost

Hey Fishman, thanks for putting this up. I toyed with the idea but it always got lost in the shuffle so I'm glad somebody did it. If you've got the time I'd suggest expanding it to link some other frequently asked questions and turn it into an encylopedia type of thing, sorta like what The Pants Party has done on other games. Like link to the scarecrow picture thread and add a FAQ section for how to get the capsule on the top of town hall, what happens if I miss the picture for Mayor Ham, whats up with landing the army guy on the stagecoach, where is the leprechaun outfit (no where!) etc...

We've seen alot of the same questions on the forums and a one stop shop for all of them should help anyone who is getting started. Then maybe we can request a sticky for it so it stays put.

BTW a bit overkill on the credit. You'll have to take some of that out if you edit the other stuff in to stay under the 10000 character limit - I'm starting to get sick of myself at this point.;)

Thanks again. :goodpost

No Problem, glad you like the idea. I will edit some of the credit out if you want, I just didn't want you thinking I was taking any credit for your work.

I was thinking of doing a "Toy Story FAQ" thread, I wanted to make its own thread then maybe put a link to it in here. I will start it here pretty soon, maybe you and me can both work on it (both provide the questions and answers). If you want to help just PM me.

Edit: I just edited the OP and took some of your credit out, let me know if that works for you.

Edited by Fishman

It's good.

For the FAQ go ahead and just run with it - I'm honestly kinda burnt out from all the guides and walkthrough. You've got a great handle on the game and you've been in the forums helping everyone out so go for it.

I'm knee deep in Tales of Vesperia now so I'm not checking in as much as I was but of course I'm happy to help out if you need anything. I've got a ton of pictures and what not and you are welcome to them if you think it will help. Just let me know.

• 1 month later...
where do i put cp202 and all the rest:(

First click on the link above for the "Complete Game Walkthrough". This takes you to the guide on Gamefaqs that has all the locations. Now assuming you are using a PC and Internet Explorer hold down the "CTRL" button and press the "F" key. This will open the "Find" toolbar. Simply type in the capsule ID tag CP202 (or whatever one you need) and it will jump to the first occurance of that text string in the document. Read that paragraph for the location.

If need be, you can use the next and previous options in the "Find" toolbar to jump from point to point. You can also use this for mission names and anything else you might need help with as I used the in-game descriptions when writing the guide. Just type in the name and away you go. Should be pretty simple once you get started.

• 1 month later...

Scrapdaddy, Fishman and everyone else assisting achievement hunters like myself, thank you! I got all the achievements for TS3 and it wouldn't have been possible without these excellent guides. I appreciate everything you guys have done and I wanted to let you know that your hard work has paid off.

Edited by BubsTheGreat

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...