Does anyone remember

I've seen a few videos on youtube of people playing on PC and quite a few people still say gg at the end of a match, even if they've been dominated.

Don't think I've heard anyone say anything non abusive on xbox live unless I'm in a party with them...

Edited by Douy75
typo

Why tell someone good game when all the did was talk shit before the game then scream at me everytime I kill them while they lose 200-85 in Dom and have a .5 kd?

This was a time when parents didnt let 12 year olds play rated M for mature games. So yeah there was no shit talking. The Call of Duty community is horrible and I blame all your parents for feeling guilty about working too much and buying you whatever you want.

OP: I remeber those days, the good old days.

Saying good game at the end of a game?

What ever happened to them days.... Nicest thing I've got on this game was You legit Or Haxerz?

mmm, the last time i was told GG (or said it myself) was on PC gaming. people dont do that shit on xbox, its either-

"i kicked your ass, you suck."

or

"you hacker, you camped the whole game."

i actually did message some random on my team before saying "nice match" because he finished 17-0 (TDM). our team kicked ass and it was mostly me and him abbusing the bad spawns lol.

This was a time when parents didnt let 12 year olds play rated M for mature games. So yeah there was no shit talking. The Call of Duty community is horrible and I blame all your parents for feeling guilty about working too much and buying you whatever you want.

OP: I remeber those days, the good old days.

agreed. The problems arise with the you kids for the most part. Before people modded to make improvements on a game. Now evena 10 year old can mod, and the do it to make them more competitive at the game. Basically very powerful tool were put in the hands of very immature people. Always a bad combo.

I say it every once in a while. Usually it's not. They camping baby monitor assassins fucks don't make it a "Good game". They ruin it. Or the 9 year olds just scream.

And to what Carmona said. Yeah, mostly this. Two points. I got my first M game at 12. But I still wasn't a dick. Never had anyone yell at me. I've always had a deep voice though. But parents need to know what the kids are doing. It's fucking getting out of hand. Nobody should be allowed to scream at the top of their lungs. Especially with a $200 turtle beach headset. That makes it even louder. Then there's the camping/360ing/baby monitor/try hards that ruin the game. They use the most OP gun possible and are just a dick about it.

Modding though, you can buy a jtag for like 100 bucks.

Edited by StayonTarget

I say it every once in a while. Usually it's not. They camping baby monitor assassins fucks don't make it a "Good game". They ruin it. Or the 9 year olds just scream.

And to what Carmona said. Yeah, mostly this. Two points. I got my first M game at 12. But I still wasn't a dick. Never had anyone yell at me. I've always had a deep voice though. But parents need to know what the kids are doing. It's fucking getting out of hand. Nobody should be allowed to scream at the top of their lungs. Especially with a $200 turtle beach headset. That makes it even louder. Then there's the camping/360ing/baby monitor/try hards that ruin the game. They use the most OP gun possible and are just a dick about it.

Modding though, you can buy a jtag for like 100 bucks.

You are the exception to the rule.

Most 12 year olds are singing, playing loud music, or cursing every other word in the lobby.

I normally do the 30 second rule if I can last that long... Get in a lobby, see mics constantly flashing, hear the screams or singing before I put my headset on then mute.

I would actually say good game, but knowing the COD community "Good Game" would turn into the new "Try hard" or "Sweaty" insult...

You are the exception to the rule.

Most 12 year olds are singing, playing loud music, or cursing every other word in the lobby.

I won't post the whole thing cause it's long. But look at this.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/online_gaming

It's one of the funniest and true things I've seen (it's a comic). At least the screaming kids part.