Achievement Guide & Road Map

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1230/UPoAoXk=.jpgI can't drive 55 10 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png

Reach a 210 Km/h (131 MPH) speed driving a WRC car.

Select Single Player from the main menu, then Single Stage.

Then select the WRC class and pick the first 'Ford Focus RS WRC 09' you see. Pick the '2010 Jordan Rally' event and then 'Kafrain 2'. You will soon come to a long straight, put your foot down and unlock this achievement!

I haven't seen any straits on Kafrain 2, but I've managed to pull this off on Finland->Himos 1 stage (but I've had to decrease downforce, car height and increase gears). Straight is very close to begining of the stage

EDIT: I just saw big strait on Jordan -> Yakrut 1. Possibly you've though of that stage and not Kafrain 2

Edited by mastabasta

• 2 weeks later...

this should be a 7/10 to be honest because of the, the haunted net achievement or maybe an 8/10.

since its really hard to beat the top 10 people on the leader boards now. also cause i suck at racing games lol, 1 of the reasons i dont like them xd.

also hate leaderboard achievements, have developers not learned from ghost recon and quake 4?:mad:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Congratulations!

This Achievement Guide and Roadmap has been reviewed by Guide Team Staff member TemporalWizard and has been published as the Official x360a.org Achievement Guide and Roadmap! The link to the Official Guide is here:

Official x360a.org WRC 2010: FIA World Rally Championship Achievement Guide and Roadmap

Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread.

Also, please check the Award Tracking: Guides & Roadmaps forum to make sure we are up to date.

You may request for those to be edited/updated within that forum as well.

We look forward to your future submissions!