Best way to farm purples? Going for Decked out

LykanLunatik

Trying to get the achievement, and am currently only needing a relic, commando mod, and grenade mod.

What would be the best way to grind for some purples? I'm level 45 atm, so not able to fight Terra yet for gear, if he's a good option.

Other then that, what are some good places? I've heard King Mong is good for Purple mods.

Trying to get the achievement, and am currently only needing a relic, commando mod, and grenade mod.

What would be the best way to grind for some purples? I'm level 45 atm, so not able to fight Terra yet for gear, if he's a good option.

Other then that, what are some good places? I've heard King Mong is good for Purple mods.

By the end of my first playthrough I had never received a purple relic, I had to borrow one.

Not sure if it's the best way to farm a purple relic, but the sheriff in lynchwood drops one.

Stats:

Level 31

Pistol dmg +18,4%

Pistol firerate +49%

Fight for your life +15%

(Fight for your life +10% for every team memeber having deputys badge)

Thanks for that, I was actually coming on to close the thread down. I found what I needed by farming the final boss

i have all of the above that you guys are after, i will be on after 10p;m gmt.

if you want any help, add me or msg me:

gt: st00l pige0n

hi mate tried sending you a message on Xbox but for some reason it wouldn't let me, so ive sent a friend request in the hope that'll work.

just wondering if you would be willing to help me out if you've got a complete purple set up and wouldn't mind letting me wear it for the achievement.

you'll have MUCH higher chances for purple relics on TVHM, i did not get a single one my first playthrough, and i used some of my Gold Keys and got no purple relics, only blues.

i dont have this achievement myself so im only using guess work here.

Relics and Class mods apear to be the rarest things to get purples...

I Need a Purple (or higher) Gunzerker Class Mod, I havent had much trouble with getting purples or pinks for any other inventory slot, just the Class Mod,

If some one can help me that would be awesome. im level 33 and have just finished The Warrior and just finished up my 2 last side quests.

You Will Die! (Seriously) and the fight arena at Ore Chasm (haha that name makes me laugh every time, good ol Moxxxi)