Achievement Completion (1750/1750)

I iMaTrix I

CALLING ALL 1750'ers!!

Right guys, i know this is a big ask.. but i'd really appreciate someone's help on this.

I was just about to get back into the game and play some online matches to get up to level 100 for the relevant achievements, but as i went to Multiplayer it seems my level has been reset to 1!!

Now, i was on level 44/45 (currently on 1525/1750) and as you can imagine am pretty pee'd off! However, i've been doing some research i came across the glitch to make all achievements from one account transfer to mine. My question is, is there someone kind enough out there that would let me recover their tag on my console for like 10-15 minutes whilst i do it. I really don't wanna start again from scratch just to get like 3 achievements.

If someone has the full 1750G from the game please message me on here, or on XBL and we'll get something sorted.. i have a 48 hour trial for you to use as a thank you (:

GT: I iMaTrix I

CALLING ALL 1750'ers!!

Right guys, i know this is a big ask.. but i'd really appreciate someone's help on this.

I was just about to get back into the game and play some online matches to get up to level 100 for the relevant achievements, but as i went to Multiplayer it seems my level has been reset to 1!!

Now, i was on level 44/45 (currently on 1525/1750) and as you can imagine am pretty pee'd off! However, i've been doing some research i came across the glitch to make all achievements from one account transfer to mine. My question is, is there someone kind enough out there that would let me recover their tag on my console for like 10-15 minutes whilst i do it. I really don't wanna start again from scratch just to get like 3 achievements.

If someone has the full 1750G from the game please message me on here, or on XBL and we'll get something sorted.. i have a 48 hour trial for you to use as a thank you (:

GT: I iMaTrix I

Never going to happen, and you'll probably get banned....so good day to you :locked