very tough to get gold

absurd

which levels are you specifically referring to? I have not played through the entire game yet, but I have found getting gold to be fairly easy.

The levels that require certain objectives to pass I have found it is best just to focus on them and not worry about picking up corn as the gold should come naturally. For the ones that dont have set objectives and only a certain amount of corn, focus more on the corn. Try to pick up the negative boosts which increase your multiplier. Though going fast with your chicken earns you a x2 multiplier, I find it best just to go quite slow to avoid dying. Remember the new patch adds +10% to your score at the end for each life you have left. This is key to success and making this game easy. Try not to die. Get power ups if you can to increase you multiplier, and focus on the objective if there is one.

If I can post a question. I'm having trouble with the frozen chicken in the butchery. Is there a trick to getting the chicken to spin? I barely get enough spins for the quota and don't come close to enough points.

I am not sure there is necessarily a trick. You just need to find a technique and get used to it. If you an get the ice cub horizontal and try to knick the very edge of it on a sloped wall it will spin very quickly. Once you get the cube spinning, use the tilt controlls to keep it away from walls and it will spin freely.

Edited by Arsenic 17