Whats the fastest way to gain XP?

NoVaKaiiNE

Using the support items is a good way to gain a lot of XP.

Motion sensor: Use Ninja Smoke Bomb and run arround dropping the sensors in high trafic areas (best during objective games).

Target goggles: Hang back and target the other team (and go after enemies who are camping/lonewolfing).

Motivator: follow a heavy (hide behind them and watch out for flankers).

Also; just attempt to complete as many feats as you can.

And the objective gametypes are better for XP than team deathmatch.

go after any of the numerous easy feats such as revive the same person 3 times in a round for 2500 xp (superr easy with a friend obviously), play for a bit with said friend or hopefully numerous friends with revive ability and all health feats are a joke. the motivator also has some super easy ones if you have friends to help.

camp a really good corner in tdm with each character class you have unlocked so you don't die and that's 5k xp each time. while camping said corner, you may work on other easy feats. such as throw and pick up 100 hatches, takes like 5 minutes and is worth 5 or 10k xp. a bit more tedious but find a place where the ceilings right above you and you can jump 3k times for 10k xp, its not as bad as it sounds. also use the sword as the knife feats are a joke with it. of course there's quite a few more good easy ones but i was just listing a few off the top of my head.

as far as actually playing, i found i got the most xp by farr by using the mention sensor all the time as mentioned above^ and using the pysch profile codependent in fugimigation or psych warfare. codependent rewards you for team actions and all those assists meant i was getting ='d a psych bonus at the end of each match of 2k+

as far as actually playing, i found i got the most xp by farr by using the mention sensor all the time as mentioned above^ and using the pysch profile codependent in fugimigation or psych warfare. codependent rewards you for team actions and all those assists meant i was getting ='d a psych bonus at the end of each match of 2k+

Using the fun fact "nimble fingers" can help capture gasblasters faster and to hook up/take out the battery quicker. The goggles also help, since you get +100 everytime someone's spotted and then get killed. (People should use the fun fact "wallflower" if you're planning to use the goggles.)(Can't be seen by other senors and goggles.) I pretty much use "motion senors, codependent profile, goggles, and the fun fact "nimble fingers".

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

================================================================

If you are boosting you and a partner can go to a tight corner or next to a health station and shoot each other but do not kill.

With the Machochistic psych profile my brother and I were getting upwards of 90k-110k xp in a Psych Warfare match with the 3 minute overtime added.

A headset is recomended but not required.

====================================

Method 1 Machochistic Boosting ++++++++==

====================================

Using this setup:

1. Mighty Body.

2. Horse Healthy or Regenerative Fun Fact 1.

3. Marksman or Any other Fun Fact 2.

4. Care Package's : Keep your health up if a heal station is not nearby as well as giving ammo.

5. Machochistic Psych Profile.

6. Glider or Grapple Hook : To make a quick return if killed by randoms or accidentally by your partner it happens from time to time depending on the weapon used and any connection lag.

===================================

Method 2 Self Damage +++++++++++++++==

===================================

If boosting is not an option then using the self damage method will work as well but will take a lot longer.

The Setup for this method is basically the same as the above setup:

1. Mighty Body.

2. Horse Healthy or Regenerative Fun Fact 1.

3. Madbomber Fun Fact 2.

4. Machochistic Psych Profile.

5. Care Package.

6. Rocket Launcher with the Missles mod.

Stand next to a heal station drop your care package and unload on the heal station with rockets so it damages you this method will only get you about 10-35k a game if your lucky.

Legit is almost better then Self damage method unless you have trouble playing the multiplayer.

=====================================================

If you do not like this solution because it involves boosting then I apologize that my method of gaming differs from yours.

=====================================================

Edited by Majinbro