What brought you to X360A?

Anthonymrb

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I was trying to figure out how to do an achievement, and this was one of the first results google gave me. And for a long time I used the site for achievement guides, and just as of a couple of weeks ago I actually started using the forums. I love the site, very enjoyable and informative.

Same, actually, I created an account just so I could see my gt and I decided to get into the forums. I'd be higher ranked if I had posted on the forums earlier than I did.

IIRC when I first got my xbox in the summer of 2007, I started playing games but had NO clue what those things popping up at the bottom of my screen were (Achievements) I started noticing a number near my "Gamertag" getting larger and I couldnt figure out what it meant. I also didnt have LIVE yet. When I did get on LIVE around the time HALO 3 came out, i noticed other gamers had numbers next to their names that were much bigger and I finally asked someone about it and they told me. I then wanted to start getting more and more of these achievements, and would google certain games...one thing led to another and I registered on this site, but didnt use it to its full extent until maybe 2008 or so.

Before I started using this site I used to get the game manuals for most of the games I bought. One time when I was using a guide for collectibles there were some missing from the guide and it made me frustrated because I only needed one collectible. I then came across this site in my search of finding what I needed. I still used some guides even when I started out here because I loved the posters I got with them.

Must have been a google search.

I was part of a360p for like a month before that though. Once I found this site I stopped using it immediately. And it looks like a good choice too... that site hasn't been updated since 09.

Similar to me, but I was actually looking for a360p. I had seen OXM mention a360p, but when I went to search the internet, I forgot what the website was so I just googled xbox 360 achievements. That brought me to this site instead of that one, and I'm glad that it did considering what's happened to that site for like the past two years.

I used to never pay attention to the achievements. Hell, I even sold my original Xbox 360. At first I was a casual gamer and I figured that I could just go on with my Nintendo Wii. However, after playing the Wii for a while, I got tired of the sub-par graphics and the lack of hardcore games. When I saw that Microsoft was unveiling the Xbox 360 S, I bought it and got a copy of Borderlands, which a friend had recommended to me. As I progressed through the game, I began receiving achievements left and right. And just like that, I became an achievement addict. I came upon this website using Google because I was looking for a certain achievement and needed help acquiring it. The site has become very convenient and I use it religiously.