kicked by admin?

wizardfire

I like to spend some time looking for servers with reasonable or no rules, and that are usually popular. I then favourite a handful of servers that I like and don't include power abusive admins, and I stick to playing the servers that I have favourited. I know then, that i'll be getting roughly the same experience with the server each time.

The 'favourite server' option is there for a good reason. To filter out your prefered servers, from the bad ones.

As previously commented also; I feel that when it comes to server owner admins, they should be able to make the rules they like and kick/ban as they please. Some owners pay good money to keep their servers up - and that shouldn't be forgotten. There are many servers to play on, so if you don't like something about one server, go have a look amongst the thousands of servers for ones that meet your preference.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I agree with you regarding people paying good money to maintain their servers etc that still doesn't mean that they should kick People for no real reason,for example I've lost count of the times I have been kicked for killing an admin? I've lost count of the times I have gone into a game with the rules set up like no stingers,no shotgun,no m320,no c4 etc etc only to be killed loads of times by said ban/kicked weapons and then when I switch to any one of those weapons bam I get kicked the first person I kill with said banned weapons?

Now it used to bother me a lot because it was happening loads and it sucks because all you wanna do is play the game now it doesn't bother me as it shows how shit and babyish some people who play this game really are.....

And now the latest thing it seems to me anyway is when your team is getting spawn rapped? I get loads of messages telling me I am a camper WTF I can't go anywhere dude? I'm am not just gonna run out so I get butt rapped by 3-4 guys pinning us back no sir,I'm gonna bust out my sniper and go hunting,if you don't like being shot to the face then don't back me into a corner SIMPLES!

While I agree with you regarding people paying good money to maintain their servers etc that still doesn't mean that they should kick People for no real reason

Unfortunately, there are a lot of admins who abuse their powers. But as I said, it helps just to spend a little time researching the various servers, and finiding one that suits your preferences, without an abussive admin (some servers even state that it's a server free of admin abuse)

I've lost count of the times I have gone into a game with the rules set up like no stingers,no shotgun,no m320,no c4 etc etc only to be killed loads of times by said ban/kicked weapons and then when I switch to any one of those weapons bam I get kicked the first person I kill with said banned weapons?

That could be a case of multiple things, like either;

- abussive admins, who are actually the ones using the banned weapons (usually OP weapons in a particular map / game mode), so they can get the upper hand. Then when a non admin uses said weapon, BAN!

- absent admins & bad luck. As soon as you get banned for using a weapon, that could be a case of bad timing, in that the admin just joined the game, and you were the first victim of a ban.

- non-exsitant admins. Some servers are going for 30+ days, with admins who either stopped playing the game, or are off doing whatever else. When one player realises there isn't an admin present, they start breaking the rules, and then it's just like a domino effect.

- Trolls. Many people just like to join servers to break the rules. The admin(s) may have a bad attention span or something, and didn't realise the rules were being broken. Then it's just a case of bad luck that as soon as they banned you, they remembered there are rules to follow, and they've got a job to do.

And now the latest thing it seems to me anyway is when your team is getting spawn rapped? I get loads of messages telling me I am a camper WTF I can't go anywhere dude? I'm am not just gonna run out so I get butt rapped by 3-4 guys pinning us back no sir,I'm gonna bust out my sniper and go hunting,if you don't like being shot to the face then don't back me into a corner SIMPLES!

If there an admin sending you messages like "don't to that" etc., even though what you're doing isn't against the rules - just leave. If it's just a standard player, screw 'em and keep playing how you want to play. FPS players have a short fuse, and they will use any excuse to have a go at you, usually because they're actually the ones who suck. So they'll start throwing an generic excuses at you, like.. noob, camper or get a life.

Yeah I get all that but it just seems like every 2-3 games lately I get killed/kicked or banned for just literally playing the game,I don't break rules and I don't camp so there really is no other reason except jealousy on their part (because i have gone like 7-0 or killing the admin a bunch of times) or just by doing so gives them complete satisfaction that they have that power to do so?

Maybe explains why their balls are so small and their voice squeaks still..

Anyway as annoying as it is I find this funny now and just search a different server....

• 3 weeks later...

I swear these last couple days have been straight out of BFF's Badmin episodes, I've been kicked/banned so many times :woop::

- playing the fucking objective on servers that say no rules but PTFO

- knifing the admin

- killing an admin

- killing an admin and he moved me to his own team, so I moved myself back and killed him again

- using a stinger on Caspian where they said "no stingers" where the admins where chopper bashing the shit out of everyone with impunity

- C4'd a tank an admin was driving

- my personal favourite, on kargh, the admins and the server owner himself were sniper camping our spawns between base and Alpha, not even remotely trying to take the flag, while they did not hold all the flags themselves. So I tagged and shot as many as I could and even tbagged the owner, I don't do that often but it just felt right under the circumstances. BOOT. Ok :), join back in, end up on same team, we hold A again and him and his buddies are sniper camping our spawn again. Kill and tag them again, t-bag again. BAN. Send him a nice little note saying how awesome they are to ban anyone that kills them for spawn camping, that's great. He sends me a voice back saying "dude, you tea bagged me so yah" My voice back was simple "I hear yah, but spawn camping like a cheap whore while you don't hold all the flags is a tea-baggable offence".