Problem With Messages (SmartGlass)

SengIV

Does anyone have a problem with messages and the Xbox One while using SmartGlass as well? I got a notification of a new message and I clicked on SmartGlass to look at it. Nothing. Checked Xbox.com. Nothing.

Could it be that friend requests won't show up on the Xbox One's messaging? I think that's what it might have been.

Also, SmartGlass seems to be pulling in error codes for looking at Friends/Followers/Favorites

Does anyone have a problem with messages and the Xbox One while using SmartGlass as well? I got a notification of a new message and I clicked on SmartGlass to look at it. Nothing. Checked Xbox.com. Nothing.

Could it be that friend requests won't show up on the Xbox One's messaging? I think that's what it might have been.

Also, SmartGlass seems to be pulling in error codes for looking at Friends/Followers/Favorites

Yeah, this happens to me too, sometimes. I'll be doing whatever during the day, get a notification on my phone that I have a message, and when I sign on later that night…I have nothing. No request, no message. Probably something I am missing or a little bug.

I've also noticed that some of my games have error codes when I go to see my "Locked Achievements."