Getting kicked for no mic!

DeafSunchaser

I dont boot people unless they are really bad sports. I hate getting booted the moment I join a game, particularly these days with limited servers playing attack and defend, getting booted from the one with the most people is not fun. And no one gives a reason these days, if you dont want people to join make the game a private one so its invite only, thats fine. When I get booted for no reason, the obscenities fly.

I love booting people with no mics! LOL! J/K! I dont wear my mic alot of times cause some of the people on these games are complete butthole surfers who get way to involved with this shit. We need more girl gamers so they can talk dirty to me in private chat! :p

Never encounted a problem with this but anyways, dont let these people get to you.

Dont let this force you to buy a mic.

I have 1 myself but i rarely use it online, i only use it when in party chats or playing a game with a FRIEND.

Who ever kicked you just send a bad review about them. (nothing much i guess)

I can see where people come from about not having a mic but they should take some consdieration about how it frustrates people from that happening.

Not everyone has an "Elite" version of 360, so not everyone gets a free mic, i'm on my 2nd xbox now and bought an arcade version. Had no mic, but i remembered from old xbox i bought i didnt use the mic so it was still in it's box.

Anyways, just dont let these people get to you.

Yeah, I did. If you are deaf, sill plug in the mic. I figured you guys can infer that ;)

So let me get this straight, If I was deaf and had a mic I should still plug it in? But if I was deaf and plugged in the mic what good would that do for myself and the other people playing? If I don't respond to the people talking don't u think they would still kick me? Maybe u can "INFER" that one 4 me.