Suav achievement not unlocking??

cazelle

I got a roadkill with it but nothing. I even recorded it, any ideas? GT:superelite26

I know they made some changes to the SUAV 2 patches ago. Hopefully they didn't break the achievement. I fortunately got mine before that patch.

I suggest trying again. It's not super hard to do. I got mine on Zavod. I figured that was a good map for this because it seems like there's usually some butt hole sniping on the roofs and there are just the couple buildings so not a ton of flying around looking needed, and of course I love killing people who are just sniping and not actually playing Conquest. Oddly when I tried it I tagged a guy running between the buildings and the train cars where the flag is (on Conquest large) before I even got to the roof.

I wonder if this wouldn't be fairly easy on Domination where the maps are real small.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I've had 3 achievements not pop yet. One, the m1911 handgun, I have 49 kills with and achievement says 100% complete but never popped, sits in the unpopped area. I have 4 kills with dirtbike and 2 kills with suav and no achievement. And they did register as kills when I hit them. Game is just a broken disaster

• 2 weeks later...

I had gotten the origional 1000g's and the china rising dlc no problem then I decided to not buy premium until more dlc/patches came out.

I got premium while it was on sale last week and started doing all remaining dlc achievements. It took 3 metro ceiling collapse kills to pop, which was fun. Now AA mine kill, get to the highest point on naval strike and get 5 kills with air vehicles on gulf of Oman will not unlock. I have 3 AA mine kills which is a nightmare to get solo anyway cause AA mines are trash, I've been to the highest point on naval strike 5 times, I even stood there for 2 full games. Finally i got 7 kills with the bomber/chopper on Oman.

Thing is I had 5 achievements left when the problems started not including metro ceiling collapse kill, the 3 I can't unlock plus spend 5 mins with the riot Sheild and get 5 kills in a round with the rawr. In the middle of trying to get the 3 not working I spent 5 mins with the riot Sheild and it unlocked fine, I haven't tried the rawr achievement yet but once I do that I'm left with the 3 that won't unlock.

Also just to clarify they aren't sat at 100% on my list not unlocked they are fully "i don't care how many times u do it" not unlocked

EDIT: just joined my first match of the day and blind bomber (5 kills on Oman) randomly unlocked. I got 5 rawr kills easily, just AA kill and highest point not unlocking.

Edited by Scottcool

Unlucky dude, yeah I noticed last night that one of the assignments is get an AA mine kill and something and the AA mine part is checked off so the game knows I've done it.

Found this article,

http://m.softpedia.com/xbox-one-gamers-still-affected-by-locked-achievements-microsoft-does-not-have-a-solution-453471.html

And this thread, its also linked in the above article,

http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4270/t/1795753.aspx?pi7406=1

EDIT: flyswatter and spotted unlocked randomly while I was watching YouTube last night. It took roughly 5 days for them to unlock. Anyone who knows they have completed an achievement should give up retrying and just wait very patiently for up to a week(maybe even longer)

Edited by Scottcool