Complete some games 100% without buying the DLC

El Grave

Ok so I finished Resident Evil 5 last week 1000/1200 because I don't have the DLC and because of that my xbox said I didn't complete the game. But after I played some other games I put the game back in and I went back to the dashboard and suddenly the game was 1000/1000 and completed 100% without the extra DLC.

It also worked with a friend of mine and he also had Ghost Recon 2 not completed because of the DLC but when he restarted the game after an update the game suddenly was 1000/1000 and completed even though he doesn't have the DLC.

It didn't work for all my games. Oblivion didn't work. But I guess it's worth a try if you want to 100% your games without having the DLC.

Goodluck, and I'm curious to hear from other people if it worked for them and if so, which games.

(I don't know if this is a known trick or not, but I thought I'd share it)

Why not just do the DLC? Even if your Xbox now says you've got it 100% complete, technically you really don't.

Nowdays almost every single game gets extra DLC. Cost you a fortune to buy every single piece. Some games deserve it, like Fallout, got every single DLC. But honestly, most games it's a waste of money and time.

If you have it 1000 I consider the game complete.