All ferraris and rails are magnetic???

Really? If u barely touch another car or even if they tap/ram u then u become locked together spinin and slidin any and all directions w no way to break away, I steer left, right, brake, still attached until some others come by and ram ev1 to the rail. Now I'm glued to the guardrail w the same issues :( frustrating when u have to run a 10-15 min race FLAWLESS without hitting any cars walls or rumble strips, they expect a little much. And the obstacle course times and limits are ridic, pretty sure they never tested those. I've experience this type of stuff in other racers jus not to this extent, it's 2012, it should be figured. Forza seemed to get it right in the 2nd one

Really? If u barely touch another car or even if they tap/ram u then u become locked together spinin and slidin any and all directions w no way to break away, I steer left, right, brake, still attached until some others come by and ram ev1 to the rail. Now I'm glued to the guardrail w the same issues :( frustrating when u have to run a 10-15 min race FLAWLESS without hitting any cars walls or rumble strips, they expect a little much. And the obstacle course times and limits are ridic, pretty sure they never tested those. I've experience this type of stuff in other racers jus not to this extent, it's 2012, it should be figured. Forza seemed to get it right in the 2nd one

I have not any problem with this game. It just handels like heaven with my Fanatec CSR and some Settings I made myself.

Put them here: http://f-wheel.com/settings/td-ferrari-racing-legends-csr-csp-900%C2%B0-awesome

feel free to rate it if you like it :woop:

playing on hard all the way through and have no problems getting all the bonus objectives.

^^ you are the first person in the world to actually like this... Congrats on having a steering wheel which allows u to modify your settings I guess. Switch to your controller for any production car race or TT and see if u feel the same about it. Oh yea, out of 200+ events, u get to drive the 458 TWICE, and it's complete dudu. It's a huge letdown for any Ferrari fan, heck even any racer fan. How bout setting a qualify time w one old car then the next race you are on a completely different line/track/car, just poor design with a poor unimproved "shift 2" engine, and poor progression layout. And I completed almost all objectives on hard, jus need the 250 gto race and the obstacle courses... I know it's not difficult, just retarded, I and at least 6 ppl I know have played it and hate it.... On controllers lol not high dollar steering wheels with modified settings lol

^^ you are the first person in the world to actually like this... Congrats on having a steering wheel which allows u to modify your settings I guess. Switch to your controller for any production car race or TT and see if u feel the same about it. Oh yea, out of 200+ events, u get to drive the 458 TWICE, and it's complete dudu. It's a huge letdown for any Ferrari fan, heck even any racer fan. How bout setting a qualify time w one old car then the next race you are on a completely different line/track/car, just poor design with a poor unimproved "shift 2" engine, and poor progression layout. And I completed almost all objectives on hard, jus need the 250 gto race and the obstacle courses... I know it's not difficult, just retarded, I and at least 6 ppl I know have played it and hate it.... On controllers lol not high dollar steering wheels with modified settings lol

:drunk it has nothing to do with modifying... its just the way you like your own driving style ;) I agree... with the controller it is just badass :D

• 4 weeks later...

I can totally confirm that.

I have a fanatec wheel, too, and i LOVE the game. it handles great.

Driving on the nordschleife with a formula one car is unbelievable.

if you use a controller in combination with the "total view" you have no chance of staying on the track.

front camera helps and makes the game playable even with controller.

• 1 month later...

I have to say that this game is not that bad... I did not say it is that great either though. The rails are magnetic indeed and it makes you lose precious seconds on time trials. If you go out of the track and hit a guard rail side to side, you stick to it even if you swerve to the other side. The only way to get away is to slow down and then swerve... and by then, your lap time is all screwed up. I play with a controller and it's not easy when it comes to precision driving (e.g. Obstacle Courses). I use the ''full-car-view" camera and I feel comfortable with it. Using the ''bumper'' camera is great, except for races where you go down a hill. It the latest, you can miss a corner because you don't see the corner so well.

• 2 months later...