This dlc sucks!

xMafiaKing64x

ok so where do i start! there is basically NO story line! all you no is your gettin revenge for being ratted on. ok so gameplay? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS! missions such as traveling all the way to the mission start ( which ill get to in a second) just to go pick up a car and put it in a garage... ok so now the story missions. you go from protecting people to killing people with no motivation what so ever. This hole DLC is garbage INCLUDING the achievemnts! 1000 miles!? who in there right mind would do that!? smh tell me if you agree with me!

ok so where do i start! there is basically NO story line! all you no is your gettin revenge for being ratted on. ok so gameplay? WHAT THE HELL IS THIS! missions such as traveling all the way to the mission start ( which ill get to in a second) just to go pick up a car and put it in a garage... ok so now the story missions. you go from protecting people to killing people with no motivation what so ever. This hole DLC is garbage INCLUDING the achievemnts! 1000 miles!? who in there right mind would do that!? smh tell me if you agree with me!

http://yeah-hi.com/files/cool-story-bro.jpg

Actually, I disagree (except for the betrayal of Jimmy should have been first that is what was free day 1 DLC for the PS3). This expands on what a Sanbox game should be I've had it 2 days and I have a garage full of Supercharged cars, Trucks and Jeeps. I have a killer selection of weapons (pardon the pun) and I've only done 3 missions. Got my money by selling exotics. I already got my $10 worth.

I'm a gearhead so most problably disagree with my but the rare cars spawn a lot more and you can supercharge anything you can get in the mechanics shop. To me that is kickass the million points and 1000 mi seem insane but I haven't done missions for the most part. Now that I got my cars I will.

TIP: fastest car supercharged is still the walker rocket but the t-bird (don't remember in game name) has a lot better

acceleration and -1mph top speed. Handling sucks though.