Help with 2nd playthrough

Hi guys. I am in a pretty serious pickle here and was wondering if I could get some opinions. i have fully completed my first playthrough and only have the three big ones left. Foxiest, beating it on Hard, and Pacfisit. Seraphim17 has made what appears to be fantastic Youtube videos for the entire run....but heres the problem...I didnt know that apparently playing on hard gets rid of the ENTIRE HUD. That would make the Foxiest achievement EXTREMELY hard when you cant actually see the minimap in the bottom left corner to see if guys are "suspicious" or "alarmed" or w/e. i probably should have just done my first playthrough on hard..but hindsight is 20/20. I would really prefer to avoid a 3rd playthrough...but it seems like i may have to just run through the game as quick as possible on hard...and then do a runthrough on easy for foxy and pacifist...although i would really rather just do one more. Can anyone help with this problem or is it really not that hard playing without a HUD?

First thought was that there are certain things that get disabled when you choose Give Me Deus Ex... you can go into settings and change them all back without voiding the achievements.

Second thought was that you're still in the tutorial, you don't get the hud until after Jensen's been augmented.

(Third thought is, if you're gonna do Pacifist, you can't kill any of the enemy soldiers during the tutorial)

I had these same three achievements left when I did my second playthrough and got the mall, so it's entirely doable, and Eleriel gave you some good tips.

One tip I have for he Pacifist achievement is to hang on to a few concussion grenades. Especially for the later parts. Remember the section where you have to cross that catwalk with all the crazy people on it? You'll be very glad to have concussion grenades. Trust me.