Easy Life of the Party, Search and Destroy and Button Masher Achs.

Just find a buddy and for life of the party, start a ranked best of 7 battle and pick the songs super fast, don't matter what they are. Have the person getting the ach. go on easy and the person helping go on expert. Immediately have the person helping start strumming wildly and they'll fail the song right away, before any notes. Just keep repeating because it's easy to find your friend on a best of 7 battle and each song counts so do this 4 times until you get life of the party. Have your buddy host when you want search and destroy. Also use your controller on either and get the button masher ach. It's what I did.

Why do you feel a need to start calling him names? He didn't do anything wrong by posting the link to the Achievement Guide, and you didn't do anything wrong by making this thread. Yes, you're way might be easier, but there is no need to tell him to "Go post a link somewhere it matters, loser."

Anyways, thank you for posting this information because I will probably use it to get the Achievements for myself and for another friend. ;)

Can you have your friend search for a custom match with exactly what you set up? Example: Set up pro face-off Expert with best of 7. Then have the person that wants to join you search under a custom match Ranked>7 songs>Face-off>Expert. If you get into the wrong party, just log out or pull the internet cord. Thats just a guess, any one have any tips, I'm All ears.

Shiningcheese is right and the best way to find friends is usually the least desireable method like best of 7. But do a ranked battle not pro face off. Each song in battle counts and it's much quicker. So in a best of 7 since you're going for a streak ach. you'll get 4 wins per time. Do this 4 times and there you go. Just make sure to do battle or you're not saving any time.