• Replies 17.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dirty130

• bigbear.

• BiggD

• xhunterrrr

I understand a DDOS attack is different from hacking, but it's time for Microsoft (and Sony, who is also experiencing outages) to figure something out. This is becoming a regular problem. And so much for the console not being "always connected", it's basically useless (and featureless) when it's not connected to the internet. I don't really understand why these consoles are the target for this stuff, it seems like there are more deserving things out there to mess with. I guess maybe it's just easier for them and being a jerk is so cool.

I understand a DDOS attack is different from hacking, but it's time for Microsoft (and Sony, who is also experiencing outages) to figure something out. This is becoming a regular problem. And so much for the console not being "always connected", it's basically useless (and featureless) when it's not connected to the internet. I don't really understand why these consoles are the target for this stuff, it seems like there are more deserving things out there to mess with. I guess maybe it's just easier for them and being a jerk is so cool.

I mean come on guys....it's not like they make money off of gamers for their online services....

Oh wait...

Yo Hunter, how's the size of that Windwaker Link toy? I saw it on Amazon before you mentioned it and I love it. If you have time to post a pic, maybe a size comparison or something, I'd really like to see it. I got a bunch of Amazon cards for Christmas.

Nendoroid Toon Link? Just under 4 inches.

:(

Started GTA V SP on the X1 and didn't even notice I wasn't online at first. Not until I went to my friends list to set myself as appear as offline...and I had no friends list.

Bear has no friends hehehehe.

LOL. Love when they name all the Pokemon.

Smosh are a pair of bastards man lol.

Watching the original Office on my $350 Blue Ray player.

:mad:

Sad, but true. Without being connected, that's pretty much all it is. It almost makes you want to quit gaming, or go back to a console that didn't require so many things that are out of your control to function at full capacity.

I'm looking at my girlfriend having a blast on her 3DS right now and thinking that I backed the wrong horse. This is probably exactly why Nintendo does the things they do.